[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
unciuchino wrote:
First build I took down uber elder with, 2 out of 2 times. Both times down to the last portal, very close, but I'm still happy.

I feel my damage is way lower than it could be, what should i focus on to improve? I only have 2, max 3 ex left in the bank.

Thanks for the help.

Taste of Hate gives huge dps boost. Also you can buy a pretty decent opal ring for 1-2 ex. You can check my profile and compare with it, i am sitting at 270k hideout tooltip GC damage. Oh yeah, buy level 21 GC asap and some hatred watcher's eye.
Is anyone able to give me some advice on my items / passives? I'm struggling to break through T14/T15/T16 maps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/j00bieIsHere/characters

Thanks
My final 2¢ on this build (thanks again Windz!):

I've converted to the low-life ES (currently ~6,700) version. Completed Atziri/Uber Atziri, Shaper, Red Tier Elder, Uber Elder, all without any real issues. Farming endgame bosses is cake on this build, they melt.

While there are a number of things I could do to further improve my toon, unfortunately I'm feeling pretty burnt out on the playstyle at this point.

Even so, this build will likely be my league starter again in the future, it makes leveling and nearly all mapping a breeze with Arc mines + budget gear through T15/16. Tremor Rod 6L + Tabula is a serious consideration for budget endgame bossing using Arc mines in the staff, and using chest 6L for Lightning Spire Trap. I will be experimenting with that approach in the future.

Current gear dump (382k avg. hit on Shaper with GC + Concentrated Effect, no Frost Bomb):

Last edited by octeris on Jan 30, 2019, 7:32:42 PM
🎈🤡Latest update from standard scrubcore universe🤡🎈
Spoiler

🎈🤡Standard mirror thread for the best GC miner gear🤡🎈
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713980
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Feb 2, 2019, 2:45:37 PM
"
j00bieIsHere wrote:
Is anyone able to give me some advice on my items / passives? I'm struggling to break through T14/T15/T16 maps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/j00bieIsHere/characters

Thanks

we cant look at your char cause its private. Poste the POB pastebin.
what should i upgrade next on my gear? I feel like i have good dmg but seemse like its more potential to it.

I just completed the tier 15 maps using arc mines and would like to try switching to GC. I know that my gear still has a lot of budget pieces in it, but my boss damage feels quite low. I would appreciate any advice on what to focus on or tweak regarding gear, build, gems, jewels, anything really. Thanks very much in advance!

Edit: Disregard. made some tweaks to my spec and now doing much better.
Last edited by BitterBrewer on Feb 11, 2019, 1:02:03 PM
I'm Confused why the PoB link uses controlled destruction, and no minefield support yet the write up says to use increased crits and minefield? Is one outdated?
Spoiler
"
Hudnek wrote:
I'm Confused why the PoB link uses controlled destruction, and no minefield support yet the write up says to use increased crits and minefield? Is one outdated?

Did you read through the entire write-up? We change the gem setup once we get the +1 mine Shaper helmet mod:

"
windz wrote:
Pre shaper +1 mine helm:

GC + Remote mine + Minefield + Inc crit + Inc AoE/Conc + Hypothermia/Trap&Mine dmg

Post shaper +1 mine helm:

GC + Remote mine + Inc crit + Inc AoE/Conc + Hypothermia/Trap&Mine dmg + Controlled/Cold Pen
This a great starter GC setup for those interested in being a miner. The potential for damage is insane and with some decent gear even after nerf in 3.5, I still find it to be the best overall skill in the game as it excels at everything from clearing to bossing.

In my opinion, the highest damage output is the life/mom version of the build without question as high damage craftable items are easier to achieve without the high ES requirements of other versions. Properly crafted gear (no mirror items) along with the inherent conversion of GC makes this skill the highest potential burst damage setup of any skill in the game and offers decent surviability (7.5+ EHP) Chill/slow/blind along with the Sabo 20% regen.

Corrupted Phoenix 6man carry Xlife :)

Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Feb 16, 2019, 10:02:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info