[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Thanks for the fast answer. :)

The dagger in the POB for the life build has AS crafted on it. Would something like increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells not be better?
"
The dagger in the POB for the life build has AS crafted on it. Would something like increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells not be better?

Attack speed for faster whirling blade. You can def do spell crit instead
On start - i love this MINER !!! Since i start lvling him 2 days ago ;p My current grear looks like that :

Watchers eye with crit + hatred , 2 jewels for GC like on POB etc...

My question is - what i should to change - to not lose ES ( have still +- 8k ES ) but at the same time increase my DMG. Currently my DMG is not so bad, but i feel its still low...

I dont use Minefield Support - couse this DMG reduction... I use TRap and Mine damage -for higher DPS and Crit...

My full tree is in my profile...
Last edited by Orbit84 on Oct 1, 2018, 2:24:05 PM
Build is pretty good, I'm using LL version, here is my pob - https://pastebin.com/H6sVHLi5
t16 guards - easy, phoenix almost oneshot, mino too, hydra and chimera need for some dodge, but still doable
BUT when I tried uber elder, it is insanely squishy, I'm dying when taking ANY kind of damage, any hit - instant dead
@Windz, will be cool if you'll give me any advice
Whats easiest way to afford daggers like this?
I gues some manipulations with scour mod haku
Leasted ones on poe trade seems like overprised
Last edited by etherealflamezxc on Oct 3, 2018, 12:00:41 AM
"
Orbit84 wrote:
On start - i love this MINER !!! Since i start lvling him 2 days ago ;p My current grear looks like that :

Watchers eye with crit + hatred , 2 jewels for GC like on POB etc...

My question is - what i should to change - to not lose ES ( have still +- 8k ES ) but at the same time increase my DMG. Currently my DMG is not so bad, but i feel its still low...

I dont use Minefield Support - couse this DMG reduction... I use TRap and Mine damage -for higher DPS and Crit...

My full tree is in my profile...

Did u done all end content? Uber-elder/aziri e.t.c?
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
"
Low_Flex wrote:
Build is pretty good, I'm using LL version, here is my pob - https://pastebin.com/H6sVHLi5
t16 guards - easy, phoenix almost oneshot, mino too, hydra and chimera need for some dodge, but still doable
BUT when I tried uber elder, it is insanely squishy, I'm dying when taking ANY kind of damage, any hit - instant dead
@Windz, will be cool if you'll give me any advice

For uber elder it should be knowing the mechanics. However you should have like 8k es so you can tank some stuff. Also stun immune with chayula. Keep up thr mine regeneration and use whirling blade to dodge (esp when he slows you)
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi Windz and all

Great build! I started playing this a few days ago because I heard how OP it was :D

Wondering, can the LL version of this build be applied to GC trapper or Arc trapper? Just thinking it given most of the damage passive nodes are similar, except for volatile mines but expeditious munitions is not that out of the way.

And this might be a really obvious question but forever bugs me....why GC mines and not GC traps? Traps just seems a bit safer cos you throw from a distance, and also you can use tinkerskin for a pseudo-vaalpact effect.

Would really appreciate clarification on these two questions, thanks in advance and once again thanks for such great content that you are sharing.

Sorry if it’s a noob question but would really appreciate someone’s professional opinion on my questions!
"
Whats easiest way to afford daggers like this?
I gues some manipulations with scour mod haku
Leasted ones on poe trade seems like overprised

buy the base (ilvl80+), get around 1200 alts and around 50 regals and have some luck.

If you hit the double good prefix (phys as cold, phys as light or spell damage) you craft Prefixes Cannot Be Changed from haku 8. Scour the item, then Can have multiple Crafted Mods from elreon 8. that's it.

I crafted my daggers with 300 alterations and 30 regals (you can check'em), They are not crazy like this one but i'm working on another one to get something like that.
Last edited by zug0 on Oct 5, 2018, 2:22:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info