[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
popotm wrote:
@Windz How do you reserve 2 auras on hp? O dont get it have same setup lvl3 enlight and lvl 20 blood still cant reserve 2 aura.

clarity 13 - enlighten 3 - bloodmagic 20 - discipline 20
if you have enlighten 4 in this setup, clarity can go higher
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
popotm wrote:
@Windz How do you reserve 2 auras on hp? O dont get it have same setup lvl3 enlight and lvl 20 blood still cant reserve 2 aura.

clarity 13 - enlighten 3 - bloodmagic 20 - discipline 20
if you have enlighten 4 in this setup, clarity can go higher

I see yea it's weird I have same tree and gem levels gem setup and still cant reserved 2 aura while he can. The only reason I guessing is Player levels maybe more hp?.

Thank you Im gonna tune down my clarity then.
You can try out https://poe.mikelat.com/#4_uSb/2n6r.e, its a nice site. Blood magic quality 20% gives 10% reduced mana, so you either need blood magic 18/20% with enlighten 4 or blood magic 21/20% and enlighten 3 to run clarity 20 and discipline.

Can also play with the level of clarity to see what is good for you
Last edited by lagevogel on Sep 26, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
thx for build. great until 76. has this more dmg or a arc trap build?

ty
Thanks Windz for amazing vision.

Here's a Farrul's Fur Life variant. I went for maximum AoE, mainly for pvp.

Still testing between these two helms:
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Sep 26, 2018, 10:13:51 PM
How do I sustain life?

The recovery speed is hellishly slow and there is no other method to recover life.

Any suggestions?
hi

i am satisfied with your GC mine build post.

and i am trying LL GC mine

but your LL GC mine' POB is something wrong, also i see your account charater, different with POB

so, i (or many people) want to edit POB in your build post

your build is very good and it interests me

ty :) have niceday
Guys / girls i need to ask about one thing. I;m just start leveling GC miner - LL version. I have helmet like this :

Ho to setup gems - in helmet GC for single target, and when i have 6L chest - 6L Arc for map clear ? What do you think ??
Hi. Thank you for this great build.

Is the pob LL pastebin the actual one? Because you build is different from the LL pastebin one.

Iam now on the verge to respecc to the LL one and need to know. Thanks you in advance.

Greetings
"
Whitezilla wrote:
Hi. Thank you for this great build.

Is the pob LL pastebin the actual one? Because you build is different from the LL pastebin one.

Iam now on the verge to respecc to the LL one and need to know. Thanks you in advance.

Greetings

The LL pob is the standard version I recommend. You can tweak it to your personal taste. My current setup utilize unnatural instinct jewel (~8ex atm) and not mandatory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info