[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Ok... Damn, 3.3 Traps.

I might rock a Trapper as league starter for Incursion.
"
lloot wrote:
Really love the build but i think my play style sucks alot, i die so much

You might want to get rid of the Kaom's Roots and remove some points from the Templar area to get Acrobatics on the Ranger side of the tree.

But Flashback is rather rippy anyway.

"
Griff112 wrote:
I'm looking for a poe.trade search for weapons, budget up to 50c.

So far what I have is this http://poe.trade/search/oruritimiunase

Can anyone help?

You're probably better off just looking for the highest "gain #%" sum.

Like this http://poe.trade/search/azamotoraukeri

You don't need a dagger, it's just preferable because it has a good attack speed and can roll caster mods.

You could add your search as another filter group if you'd like to see additional bonuses. Without PoB I can't really tell if you're better off with a naked "gain 50% as extra" or with one that has 35% and various other mods.
Last edited by Solmyr77 on May 11, 2018, 5:36:50 AM
What should you use as filler gems for the 4-link in boots if you're using a rare one instead of Kaom's Roots?
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
You're welcome.

Flasks: I think my setup is quite optimal. Feel free to copy it or ask questions.

Hey there. I noticed you are using dream fragments and a warding diamond. Do you know if the uber/elder slow counts as a chill and dream fragments negate it? Or a Kaom's is 100% necessary?
im confused what to use wise oak or sin's rebirth, pob not showing up dps from wise oak pen, but unholy might gives about 16k avg dps on shaper for me.
"
alpish wrote:
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
You're welcome.

Flasks: I think my setup is quite optimal. Feel free to copy it or ask questions.

Hey there. I noticed you are using dream fragments and a warding diamond. Do you know if the uber/elder slow counts as a chill and dream fragments negate it? Or a Kaom's is 100% necessary?

Never done the fight, but a quick research said that only Jugg or Kaom's Roots work against it.

Whether it is necessary to negate that slow, I can't tell, might want to get intel from Shadow or Windz on that.

If you were to incorporate Kaom's Roots, you'd have to swap several things around.
"
im confused what to use wise oak or sin's rebirth, pob not showing up dps from wise oak pen, but unholy might gives about 16k avg dps on shaper for me.

Not even a contest with balanced res - Wise Oak.
What is better to use,kaom's roots or rare boots with ms/life/res?Because if you want to kill the minotaur,it will be impossible to move if u run through the lightning shit
I'm following the "Current" MoM/life build. I haven't had any luck with RNG this league and I find myself rather squishy. I feel like it's mainly the league itself, is that the case? Or do I need really good gear to feel tanky at all?

Hideout dps with hatred and conc is 25k. HP is 4200 and mana is 1500.
Last edited by Pythonmsh on May 14, 2018, 3:38:36 AM
"
Pythonmsh wrote:
I'm following the "Current" MoM/life build. I haven't had any luck with RNG this league and I find myself rather squishy. I feel like it's mainly the league itself, is that the case? Or do I need really good gear to feel tanky at all?

Hideout dps with hatred and conc is 25k. HP is 4200 and mana is 1500.

You're never going to feel tanky. This build is based on dodge and careful play. By dodge I mean born in the shadows which blinds stuff around you. If you're starting up, BITS + acro and Co nodes helps you a lot. Once you get better at it, you can start playing without it. It's all about not being an idiot and charge into a pack of stuff where you'll get wrecked if you don't have stun recovery or the gear to do it.

At a certain point. For mapping you can use brightbreak and a shield to map with as it gives a lot of attack speed for shield charging, alternatively, once you can pwn end game bosses you may choose to make a currency mf farm char and leave this guy for boss killing only. That's what I've done, same with windz. Also boss killing like shaper early on is very very profitable but sorta loses its profitability later on.

@alpish

Kaom's root isn't required for uber Elder. I did mine w/o it, you just need to practice the fight. Yeah you get slowed but that fight has so much shit that you need to always be aware where shaper is as when you get Elder slowed, shaper is gonna beam your ass so dashing in the correct direction and out of the AoE is how you survive that. Oh with or without Kaom's, one thing that sticks is that you need to always be moving. Also I found out that spell totem is preferably not used. Mines plus manual deto FTW.

P.S. Kaom's makes you immune to the slow but you won't get any benefits from BiTS.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on May 14, 2018, 5:55:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info