[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Zenminded wrote:
First time round trying a miners build and it has been a blast and so easy up to 12 maps. On t12 maps I feel like I've ran in to a wall.

I am dying quite frequently and have a hard time progressing whilst my RES are capped and sitting at 4K HP with a tabule equipped.
Could someone be so kind to review the character DonTellMommyweMining and give me some pointers? I am playing in BSC and my goal would be to farm guardians and see how far I can go after that.

**edit**
I have around 300 pure chaos saved up to invest which I would gladly do to take the character further.

I had similar problem which was solved by Phase Acrobatics and Helmet with Remote mine and +1 mine (crapy one with some HP cost under 1ex)

dps on trash is not a problem as everything is oneshoted anyway (my gear is mostly selfound. I spent couple of chaoses only on jewels, helmet and the ring). The dps on bosses went even higher because I barerly need to kite anything = more time to dps boss. Did Red Elder already. Unflasked HO GC dmg is only 26k (ingame tooltip)

Hop
Last edited by Hoptam on Mar 13, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
Hey guys,

So i'm making a GC miner for the first time - and I have this new loreweave armor.

For me this almost looks superior (atleast in single target DPS) to the Carcass Jack or?

Shouldn't I be rocking that one instead?
I have about 56k DPS in HO no flasks. Do you think I have enough DPS to do the guardians and shaper/elder? What about Uber Elder?

So my cast when damage taken is not working with this helm. Any ideas?
Also how is the rest of my gear for taking down shaper/uber atziri etc.:

and kaom's roots
"
BlRTH wrote:

I put the Spell Totem (with Detonate Mines, Increased Duration and Faster casting) in the Helmet/ I use rare boots, so have room, you probably have to lose the Frost Bomb.

It becomes a bit more clunky, because casting the totem now casts a mine, which on detonation casts the totem, but it seems the only way to get the 33% more damage from the extra mine.

Then again, with the extra damage you tend the need the totem less often, so it balances out.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
BlRTH wrote:

I put the Spell Totem (with Detonate Mines, Increased Duration and Faster casting) in the Helmet/ I use rare boots, so have room, you probably have to lose the Frost Bomb.

It becomes a bit more clunky, because casting the totem now casts a mine, which on detonation casts the totem, but it seems the only way to get the 33% more damage from the extra mine.

Then again, with the extra damage you tend the need the totem less often, so it balances out.

I believe that extra mine mod is global, it already applies to your glacial cascade. For the time being i think im just going to have spell totem on 1 dagger and frost bomb on the other. My helm will just have vaal clarity and whatever else i wanna throw on there.
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
BlRTH wrote:

Lol i just crafted a helmet with Additional Mine and i'm having the same 'problem', can't use Enfeeble or Frost Mine with CWDT ;/

There's any other skill that we could use in the helmet with CWDT, besides Immortal Call?

Btw, just crafted this helmet with less than 100 Alterations and 1 Regal, that gave me the Addition Mine, LOL

Last edited by nogenem on Mar 13, 2018, 4:52:54 PM
"
nogenem wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
BlRTH wrote:

Lol i just crafted a helmet with Additional Mine and i'm having the same 'problem', can't use Enfeeble or Frost Mine with CWDT ;/

There's any other skill that we could use in the helmet with CWDT, besides Immortal Call?

Btw, just crafted this helmet with less than 100 Alterations and 1 Regal, that gave me the Addition Mine, LOL

nice craft.

Im doing this with my helm

"
Zenminded wrote:
First time round trying a miners build and it has been a blast and so easy up to 12 maps. On t12 maps I feel like I've ran in to a wall.

I am dying quite frequently and have a hard time progressing whilst my RES are capped and sitting at 4K HP with a tabule equipped.
Could someone be so kind to review the character DonTellMommyweMining and give me some pointers? I am playing in BSC and my goal would be to farm guardians and see how far I can go after that.

**edit**
I have around 300 pure chaos saved up to invest which I would gladly do to take the character further.

You forgot to take the passive skill "throatseeker" on the skilltree.
Quick update.

Mapping has been fantastic. No longer do I have to put up with GC with map clearing. Even red tiered map, Frostbolts ends up shredding through them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info