[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Here's my current gear, working on 6linking that chest as of right now, then i also have another double conversion dagger that i need to "prefixes cannot be changed" and multimod it. Waiting to find a well rolled additional mine helmet with innnervate, and preferably a 2 abyss socket bubonics w/ damage pen. Still doing enough damage as is, 235k per mine. Not where i want it but its not bad. Second league playing this build, and as always i love that i can shrek endgame content with ease.
Last edited by trollzilla on Mar 11, 2018, 7:17:20 PM

good day for uber lab so i thought i'd run some :)

Last thing I should upgrade at this point is my dagger right? (offhand slot on BirthGC char)
Lvl 84 and 20k tooltip dps in HO and i managed to beat shaper without real problems.
Do any of you guys at endgame (with Shaper daggers) use a weapon swap Tremor Rod for mapping? I really miss the mine laying speed, plus the double detonation is amazing both for the extra cast and the extra AoE you get for each mine out.
Heyya,
Its an Awesome build... but everything way to easy :D i want to play someting else now ... but you can do everything with ease with these build.

I Sell some Stuff from my GC Miner, maybe someone got interest.
I feel so free and Post it here, if you are interest add me Ingame RuinatioN1337

and some jewel/gems...

Greetings.
Hey would anyone mind looking over my character and give me an idea where I should go next? I have a carcass jack I'm trying to link. And have about 50c to spend. Thanks
edit: double post
Last edited by Nunzo on Mar 12, 2018, 1:43:01 PM
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
Heyya,
Its an Awesome build... but everything way to easy :D i want to play someting else now ... but you can do everything with ease with these build.

I Sell some Stuff from my GC Miner, maybe someone got interest.
I feel so free and Post it here, if you are interest add me Ingame RuinatioN1337

and some jewel/gems...

Greetings.

if you do not find anyone for that weapon I would be very happy if you gave it to me, ahahahahahahah
can you make uber elder with this build ?
I am currently funding a miner with a currency character and buying gear for gc miner from time to time, but i have few questions in my mind...
If i use pandemonius, kaoms root and hrimburn (for conversion) how will i cap my resistances?
Which one is more important? additional trap or 40% conversion? Do I really need to use hrimburn if i dont use helmet enchant?

If someone can enlighten me about this it would be great...
Thanks...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info