[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
anone wrote:
"
CroDanZ wrote:
Can anyone watch over my character pls: Kryakull

How can I get 100k profile DPS in HO, as somene told here in the forum? (Page 144, 2nd post from bottom)

Currently have 24k DPS in HO.

Cant imagine that a 6 link + 11 passive points gives me +76k DPS...but mb Im wrong. :)

Ty in advance

additional mine helmet - not obligatory but will improve your dmg .

additional mine helmet mod is huge QoL to map clear and bosses dmg, but have nothing to do with tooltip dps. Without that mod we are able to place only 3 mines with one cast, this mod will improve DPS by 1/3, cause you will place 4 mines per cast.

Anyway guys, shaper and uber atziri is killable / farmable with just 30k tooltip dps (without flasks and buffs, only conc effect)
"
Ghoser wrote:
Hi guys,
I usually don't craft much, but I got this after couple alts and wanted to ask, if this dagger is worth meta-crafting.

phys - cold is Tier 2
ele pen Tier 3

Regal it, if you get another %extra damage mod, then yes, if not then no, but do craft some other stuff on it and not multi mod, it's not worth 2 ex to multi-mod it.

To meta craft, I suggest, re-rolling with alts, regal and scour until you get dual extra mod (lightning/cold), then multi-mod to add the rest. Note this can be tedious and extremely expensive- if you're starting out, don't bother.

I got this setup on weapons, 110k dps in HO on Conc :)

Ty for super fun build :D
My question here is,
Is it possible to craft 2 as extra mods on a magic dagger?
Or is it a must to regal for 2nd as extra mods?
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
My question here is,
Is it possible to craft 2 as extra mods on a magic dagger?
Or is it a must to regal for 2nd as extra mods?

U will have to regal, bc on magic items u have 1 prefix and 1 suffix, and the regal will pick a prefix or suffix, and the % convert are all prefixes.
anyone do uber elder yet with this build? I'm a little worried about the survivability of it in that encounter.
"
Glaciez wrote:
anyone do uber elder yet with this build? I'm a little worried about the survivability of it in that encounter.

The greatest survivability of this build is it's great offense. Make use of that.
Hi, I'm semi new to poe, and been playing around with this build in beastiary with pretty good success so far, so thanks for that :)

There's a couple things I'm not too clear on from the POB build, for example spell totem gem is at lvl 19, is this where I should stop leveling it? Also what stats affect the damage for gc, like does cast speed help it? does attack speed on the weapon actually help? does increasing quality of detonate mines gem help the totem cast it faster? should faster attacks gem also stay at lvl 19?

thanks in advance
(Rank #1 SSF HC Synthesis Juggernaut)
(Rank #1 Kammell class race Marauder)
I've been playing this build for a week now. I'm not that fast player so I've just now got to t16 maps and all endgame bosses. I'm posting here because I've hit a wall, it seems to me that my damage is subpar for endgame so it takes forever to kill anything. I even failed a Hydra with few nasty mods because I couldn't burst fast enough through it to skip all annoying attacks he does, which also makes my survivability bad.

My question is how do I scale damage further? I'm aiming to craft myself god shaper stat stick, I have ilvl 80 shaper sceptre so it's just matter of time, I'm planing to get 21/20 gc gem. Somewhere further in the future I plan to find shaper helmet with +1 placed mines mod and maybe even enchant. All these are pretty expensive and high end upgrades, but it seems that damage difference between provided example build in the thread and my own is too step.

I'd really appreciate if someone knowledgeable would take few minutes just to skim over my character and give me few pointers.

been farming uber elder, got my second dagger via alt regal pretty much oneshotting everything now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info