[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
windz wrote:
Get more lvls and more life nodes since your dmg is fine. U can use life belt since dmg is good

you mean branch out from ur tree and take other life nodes? I switch to a rare belt now and yea i still feel really squishy i run shaped dunes and if im not careful i literally get 1 shot by mobs, same for racecourse if i dont position properly i instantly get half my health chunked. is it because of my low es/armor? i have 3k ev and like 600 armor. im so confused, its getting annoying that im dying so often now. if i make 1 move wrong i just die.
Moving ... Very slow .. Maybe like doing it faster? The attack speed is very small.
"
you mean branch out from ur tree and take other life nodes? I switch to a rare belt now and yea i still feel really squishy i run shaped dunes and if im not careful i literally get 1 shot by mobs, same for racecourse if i dont position properly i instantly get half my health chunked. is it because of my low es/armor? i have 3k ev and like 600 armor. im so confused, its getting annoying that im dying so often now. if i make 1 move wrong i just die

On gloves and a ring of only 40 hp. Rat nest is the same, without hp. Bisco .. Does not add survival.
"
Moving ... Very slow .. Maybe like doing it faster? The attack speed is very small.

Get attack speed on your dagger and gloves, and use whirling blades instead of shield charge (not sure why anyone would use shield charge with literally 0 added movement speed)
"
An1Lusion wrote:
"

Get attack speed on your dagger and gloves, and use whirling blades instead of shield charge (not sure why anyone would use shield charge with literally 0 added movement speed)

wtih quicksilver of adrenaline both feel similar. WB having minimum distance traveled and harder to prob fort due to less aoe. It's preference. Last league i liked WB with kaoms on my mortem morsu char but this guy i liked SC
Hi. I am currently lvl 89. I still can't find how you get 11 mines. (I am capped at 9). I look at your passive tree, I have almost everything except for gems socket. Can you show me? and still unlucky with linking 6 link Carcass :(((((
"
enqifan wrote:
Hi. I am currently lvl 89. I still can't find how you get 11 mines. (I am capped at 9). I look at your passive tree, I have almost everything except for gems socket. Can you show me? and still unlucky with linking 6 link Carcass :(((((

On the left of the "Volatile Mines" node there is another one called "Additional Mines", and then there's another node called "Saboteur", those 2 give +1 mines, it's not that hard man cmon
Is there a way to like drop the mines at your feet? I find that I often die surrounded by packs of monsters clicking like a madman to drop a mine but I'm most likely clicking on a monster instead
"
traceFFFF wrote:
"
enqifan wrote:

On the left of the "Volatile Mines" node there is another one called "Additional Mines", and then there's another node called "Saboteur", those 2 give +1 mines, it's not that hard man cmon

Thank you very much!!! It wasn't indicated on the passive skill tree, and I never done a mine build before.
"
Vorret wrote:
Is there a way to like drop the mines at your feet? I find that I often die surrounded by packs of monsters clicking like a madman to drop a mine but I'm most likely clicking on a monster instead

Like he posted "Use the num lock trick if possible:

Bind attack in place to a number on the numpad. Numlock on. Hold it and turn numlock off.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eipby7lhhJw"

This will help you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info