[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Get more lvls and more life nodes since your dmg is fine. U can use life belt since dmg is good
I was meant - in your video in corner is showing 10-11 mines placed, on my corner is showing only 9 and it doesn't matter how much i'll spam mines it always show only 9, its bugged/doesn't show anymore more than 9 or im dumb? yeah, i have saboteur node (uber lab done at 70 lvl ez with your build) and volatile mines
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Volatile_Mines - it is it? I also have Minefield support
reserved
Gratz on build windz. Playing it started yday as first build and it's as expected. To all ppl having problems just follow his instructions. Get a six link(tabula as budged) and for god sake drop that ZiggyD Tremor Rod bullshit because this build along with the tree is made for crit + crit multy with rare dagger(can use Divinarius as budged as it has area and nice spell dmg/crit)

"
Smerfik wrote:
I was meant - in your video in corner is showing 10-11 mines placed, on my corner is showing only 9 and it doesn't matter how much i'll spam mines it always show only 9, its bugged/doesn't show anymore more than 9 or im dumb? yeah, i have saboteur node (uber lab done at 70 lvl ez with your build) and volatile mines
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Volatile_Mines - it is it? I also have Minefield support

When u get the Volatile Mines node on the left there is "Additional Mines Node" = > this is +1 a.k.a from 9->10 , and Cruel lab Saboteur gives u extra 20% chance to place additional mine => a.k.a 11mines at a time.

Last edited by Zserub on Aug 27, 2017, 5:14:21 AM
I saw the video you getting the shaper. In that video, you used mine GC like selfcasting. how did you do that??? I actually asked it when you do streaming, but I couldnt hear you properly. so could you plz reply it again here?? thank you.
"
top603 wrote:
I saw the video you getting the shaper. In that video, you used mine GC like selfcasting. how did you do that??? I actually asked it when you do streaming, but I couldnt hear you properly. so could you plz reply it again here?? thank you.

Spell Totem + Detonate Mines + inc Duration is the setup.

After u set mines , place the totem and spam detonate , Warning: It will not work unless u have an enemy for the totem to attack, I suggest trying on harbingers until u got it right
"
Smerfik wrote:

Open your pasive tree and search for additional mine or just mine. Look at every node thats highlighted and you will find the missing node
Oh, so im dumb, yup now i see, i guess you should add these passives to thread, it'll be helpful to someone, anyway thanks for help. Btw nice build, killing Izaro never was easiest and speedclear is very nice, ty.
"
Zserub wrote:
"
top603 wrote:

Spell Totem + Detonate Mines + inc Duration is the setup.

After u set mines , place the totem and spam detonate , Warning: It will not work unless u have an enemy for the totem to attack, I suggest trying on harbingers until u got it right

Thank you so much!!! I just killed the shaper with deathless at lvl70;;;; thanks again!!
This Build performs very well even without Best in Slot Items, just killed the Shaper with this Build.

Current Gear:

Thanks for the awsome build! (;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info