[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

If you go low life with this add 1 more aura anger hatred with watcher eye combo and pain attunement it can go even more dps sameone test it?
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jan 20, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
Guys Additional mine vs 40% GC Damage enchantment? Which one wins?
i would say additional mine. you place 4 instead of 3 mines, while the echantment ist only increased dmg
Hi !
I have 88lvl and every now and then I fall, I do not know what I can change in my build, someone can help me? I stake 20% of the exp, and trace everything after a while.
My items:

What should i change? some items or what?
Thanks for help!
"
3nDrju wrote:
Hi !
I have 88lvl and every now and then I fall, I do not know what I can change in my build, someone can help me? I stake 20% of the exp, and trace everything after a while.
My items:

What should i change? some items or what?
Thanks for help!

A decent Stygian Vise with any one of the type of Gems some of the mid-90 level guys here have would be the easiest/cheapest to get an impactful upgrade. There are good daggers with 30+ cold coversion available for less than 10c. Also a better shield enchant. If you have some good currency then a Lavianga's and some of the unique jewels.
Anyone go the Acrobatics route? 4 extra points to get down there, trying to decide what to pull them from if I did.. maybe I just need to stand in less bad.

Anyone having trouble with hotkeys in "Place Additional Mine" mod helm? Doesn't let me cast skills and just places mines. Tried with Spell Totem-Detonate, Golem, Portal. Just Mines. Switching to other equipment works fine.

EDIT: So what seems to be happening is the spells work by hitting the appropriate hotkey then hitting your Detonate key. lol
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Jan 20, 2018, 11:41:50 PM
Yeah, your movement gems work best in the helm due to it placing a mine for skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info