[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Naps wrote:
"
Pyroclasms wrote:
"
Naps wrote:

made this last night. not sure how to continue? do i multimod it or slam it?

or sell? its an upgrade from my previous dagger, obviously, but only ~4k, so basically a kill-harder item?

Multi mod. Spell damage, spell crit chance or multi. If you're selling it let me know.

Will multimod when I get home from work tonight!

I might be interested in selling, my brief poe.trade related research leads me to believe it would be worth around ~40ex, pending decent rolls - is that pretty fair/accurate in your opinion?

I'll speak to my mate. He was looking for a dagger with ias on and dual damage mod.
Is there any upgrades to either my gear that would be cheap (or possibly something to trade off on my tree)? I think my dagger, which I got for 1c, is really the main upgrade but I think I'll save up for one of those multiple exalt daggers. I have been trying to craft one with no luck so far and it took up quite a bit of currency.

Bottom line, is my next real upgrade just dumping money into a dagger or is there something else I could fix/upgrade easier?

Thanks.
What is the main pillar of defense in this build? 5,5k life and no leech looks a bit squishy, even with MoM.
"
Dark_Nero wrote:
What is the main pillar of defense in this build? 5,5k life and no leech looks a bit squishy, even with MoM.

you need to know the mechanics of the game and mobs well thats all
You no need defence you can do uber atziri and sheper with 1 life on that build they go down instant not even spam to attack their wave mechanic is blocked by massive damage only animations change they can not even attack once,
and if it is realy that hard for you just get belly armor and kaom roots boots
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jan 19, 2018, 6:26:23 AM
how do u see ur dps? even in pastepin i cant find them :(

what should i upgrade? im working on a weapon but i think about my helmet.

i dont like lab runs that much.
will i loose much dps if i take 2 Long winter and dont have the right enchant?
how much dps will bring a gc damage enchant?

what are u thinking of upgradeing?

rotheee, for this skill Path of Building writes "Skill Hit Damage" instead of DPS.

NienasyconyMRMRMR, how do you find gameplay with this skill in general? Doesn't it get boring over time to put mines/detonate/repeat? If I understand right, totem is always used for detonating instead of manual button?
dps is calculated as: (1 / mine laying time) * number of mines layed * damage per hit
(actual dps gainst bosses is way higher than that number tho because GC can hit more than 1 time, ascendancy chance to lay one more mine etc)

totem is mostly used for bosses and maybe abysses but not for normal clearing
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Jan 19, 2018, 8:14:21 AM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:
Got a new ring
Spent quite a bit but so far seems worth it.

Nice but you can only have one curse. Work towards a +1 curse amulet and you're sorted.

May I ask what is the first Curse do we apply ?
"
Dark_Nero wrote:
rotheee, for this skill Path of Building writes "Skill Hit Damage" instead of DPS.

NienasyconyMRMRMR, how do you find gameplay with this skill in general? Doesn't it get boring over time to put mines/detonate/repeat? If I understand right, totem is always used for detonating instead of manual button?

this league is already boring for a long time is my 13 th build)
And you can detoante mines on manual all time if you know mobs and bosses mechanics and know when to do it)
I am selecting between this or summoner. Summoner is easy, less concentration on damage more on evading&positioning. But I have played 700+ hours as summoner in Harbinger, maybe should try smth new...

However, I'm afraid to find such gameplay boring after 50-100 hours put into the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info