[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

How does you guys have over 100k dmg on one mine? I am having difficulty get pass 60k. Have no idea what I should upgrade next.
dunno how u reach 60k

get 20/20 gems .. cuorrupted are cheap.
There is same boss immortality bug get 340 k damage per mine and same of the map bosses become immortal after attacking life dont drop forever it happen on shaped bog and overgrown ruin maps
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jan 17, 2018, 4:24:31 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
dunno how u reach 60k

get 20/20 gems .. cuorrupted are cheap.

Get abyss jewels like this

Adds 20 to 30 Physical Damage to Spells
Adds 20 to 30 cold Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding
Adds 14 to 21 Physical Damage to Spells while Dual Wielding
Damage Penetrates 2% Elemental Resistance if you haven't Killed Recently

All phy damage go as extra alelental more u get more dps will come
and you need to use 2 dagers 2 socket abyss boots and 1 additional miine shaped helmet
l get much more damage then you with increased area of effect gem
and l think it is better to get 2 stat phy as extra elemental damage amulet if you use jewels like this)
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jan 17, 2018, 4:39:26 AM
"

and you need to use 2 dagers 2 socket abyss boots and 1 additional miine shaped helmet
and l think it is better to get 2 stat phy as extra elemental damage amulet if you use jewels like this)

Apparently I didnt include flask/hatred in pob. I am getting abt 75k dmg now.

Also, if I get a helmet gc enchant convert physical to cold, does it lower the physical damage gain as extra cold damage on shaper dagger?
"

Flat damage jewels are not something that benefits this build, GC base dmg is too high for them to be better than non-abyss jewels or abyss jewels with crit multi..

"

Also, if I get a helmet gc enchant convert physical to cold, does it lower the physical damage gain as extra cold damage on shaper dagger?

conversion does not affect gain physical as extra, it gets added before the conversion takes place
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Jan 17, 2018, 6:00:36 AM
Hi again! I'm running dual curse (enfeeble and frostbite) using the items below but I would greatly appreciate feedback and comments on other ways apply them more efficiently other than CwDT and Kitava's Thirst:

I do have another helm should Kitava's Thirst be taken off:

Other advice on the build would likewise be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

P.S. My cold resistance penetration is 79%. Does penetration have diminishing returns as its value go higher? Thanks again!
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
"
"
unleashed666 wrote:
how exactly do you craft a double % of phys as extra dmg dagger? roll alts until you have first cold/fire/lit as extra dmg + maybe a suffix and then regal orb them in hope to get second cold/fire/lit?

Correct, when you do the alts make sure the rolls you get are 36 or more. That's tier 1 36-40%.

If the regal doesn't give you another extra damage mod, scour and try again.

isnt it cheaper to simply buy a good base with dual extra dmg? i already blew ~1 ex for nothing
"
unleashed666 wrote:
"
"
unleashed666 wrote:
how exactly do you craft a double % of phys as extra dmg dagger? roll alts until you have first cold/fire/lit as extra dmg + maybe a suffix and then regal orb them in hope to get second cold/fire/lit?

Correct, when you do the alts make sure the rolls you get are 36 or more. That's tier 1 36-40%.

If the regal doesn't give you another extra damage mod, scour and try again.

isnt it cheaper to simply buy a good base with dual extra dmg? i already blew ~1 ex for nothing

you can buy them and multi craft it )
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jan 17, 2018, 2:09:01 PM
Well i'm now at 5.65m dps ^_^ All i'm missing is a +1 carcass jack, and a 40% gc damage + additional mine helmet.
Current gear:

This is mostly attributed to Yoke of suffering w/ +1 curse. Now there's really no way of knowing how much damage i actually do because of 5% dmg increase for each ailment that yoke provides. It cost me 40ex, but was entirely worth it. If you need any help/advice just let me know.
Last edited by trollzilla on Jan 17, 2018, 2:53:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info