[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I tried to ask these questions yesterday but i didn't make myself clear.

There are shaped helmets that have "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Remote Mine", sometimes they have also "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Innervate" or "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Hypothermia".

What i would like to know is which one is the best to go along with Remote Mine, Innervate or Hypothermia?

Is this better or the same that having a chest piece with real six links?

Thank you for your help.
"
Thor_2 wrote:
I tried to ask these questions yesterday but i didn't make myself clear.

There are shaped helmets that have "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Remote Mine", sometimes they have also "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Innervate" or "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Hypothermia".

What i would like to know is which one is the best to go along with Remote Mine, Innervate or Hypothermia?

Is this better or the same that having a chest piece with real six links?

Thank you for your help.

You have the answer in the wiki tooltip of innervate :
Supports any skill you use to hit enemies yourself. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines

so remote + hypo
All in one service, master craft and boss service
Master Craft Service in SYNTHESIS SC. My IGN: ephlios
Free Maps/Challenges/Shaper/Breachlords/Guardians/Uberlab/Atziri service
Main and vouch thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975446
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e1OVgsf.gif[/img]
what should I do with this dagger? It had the lightning on the alt roll, got the attack speed on the aug, and got the shaft on the low roll cold. Looks like it can never go over 25 on the cold. Wish like hell the numbers were reversed. Is this worth going further or should I just start over with a scour?

Thanks.

Ok so your sources of penetration are 10% (ascendancy), 15% (watchers eye), 10% (abyss jewels), which totals 35%. What is your other 10% coming from currently? I must be missing something.

Thanks!

[/quote]

10% from that mine cluster on the right-hand most side of the shadow area.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
Got it.

With Flask up, I'm at 407k per mine (POB), this doesn't factor in bonuses from Yokes.
With Power charges, Alira and Enemies Shocked selected (they always are).
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 13, 2018, 5:47:58 PM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

With Flask up, I'm at 407k per mine (POB)

u mean the avg. DPS ?
how to see the 1mine dmg?
and how to see the 11mines placed on pob?
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

With Flask up, I'm at 407k per mine (POB)

u mean the avg. DPS ?
how to see the 1mine dmg?
and how to see the 11mines placed on pob?

That's the Avg hit and it's per mine.

Just X it by number of mines.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 13, 2018, 7:41:02 PM
so where i have 68k u have 407? XD

wth!!!! i see ur gear and i think u have something like 200ex of equip? XD gratz!!!
i can try to take a dual wield version of this build but is hard to reach your numbers ^^
"
Beskaius wrote:
so where i have 68k u have 407? XD

wth!!!! i see ur gear and i think u have something like 200ex of equip? XD gratz!!!
i can try to take a dual wield version of this build but is hard to reach your numbers ^^

Way less. The daggers are self crafted, 40 Ex for the corrupted carcass jack (my prev 6 linked was done with 6 fusing), 5 ex for the corrupted amulet and 18 EX for the 2 abyss socket Bubonic where a week after buying one, I also got it as a drop (sold for 22) and like 4 ex for my helm (I re-rolled it, wanted the enchant).

You don't need a corrupted carcass or anything fancy like I do, I just love to take a build to it's potential max. via min-maxing and since I'm only playing this guy this league most of the time as my wanderer is level 38 atm and I havn't touched her at all.

All I've been doing is red maps tier 13-15 most of them are self farmed and Guardians T16. I've been doing shaper as of late and heaps of uberlab for enchants (my boots won't get that pen enchant) and enchanted some i86 helm which sold for a crapton (if you get lucky with one of the top builds currently and their enchant, you're bound to make a shitton of currency).

All I'm saying it, everyone can get those gears if they know what to do to earn currency.

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
snip..

So go all the the way get a +1.5 crit 10% mom +1 active skillgems corrupted +1 gems chest ;) (doubt that even exists , but its possible)

myself i pretty much stopped at 55k hideout dps since (at least with a shaped helmet ) its more than enough to farm all endgame content and am pouring all my currency into a wander build now.

also if you guys arent happy with shield charge just do leap slam with brightbeak and prismatic eclipse on weapon swap. Damage for trash clear is more thn fine without any good dagger /shield
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Jan 13, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info