[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

anyone please tell me wtf i'm doing wrong since it takes me ages to kill a fucking T12 boss !!!!

Spoiler

you have
No Flasks: Barrage 56.5K Tooltip, Kinetic Blast 48K Tooltip

i have

Barrage: 29.5k
Kinetic: 29.9k

my dmg is way of from yours, so what's wrong with my build :/
Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 11, 2017, 1:50:05 PM
Hmm I am looking to play this build for t11-t13 mapping. Not planning to kill bosses or anything. I won't need x2 proj barrage helm will I? I can get VoV,Dying sun etc.
started following this guide and im now Lv43 but I was wondering why my INSPIRED LEARNING was not proc'ing and (correct me if I am wrong) but your tree > http://www.poeurl.com/buyZ < is missing notable from the lower right section..

"
msterry wrote:
started following this guide and im now Lv43 but I was wondering why my INSPIRED LEARNING was not proc'ing and (correct me if I am wrong) but your tree > http://www.poeurl.com/buyZ < is missing notable from the lower right section..

up. someone kindly confirm this. thanks
"
DBM92 wrote:
anyone please tell me wtf i'm doing wrong since it takes me ages to kill a fucking T12 boss !!!!

Spoiler

you have

i have

Can you link your jewels? They are pretty important for the build.

Amulet is very important too. I suppose the OP's tooltip isn't with Bisco's equipped but with a GG amulet.

Last but not least, you don't own a +1 Esh's Mirror and your boots are missing the 12% WED mod from Haku.
"
djnat wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

Spoiler

you have

i have

Can you link your jewels? They are pretty important for the build.

Amulet is very important too. I suppose the OP's tooltip isn't with Bisco's equipped but with a GG amulet.

Last but not least, you don't own a +1 Esh's Mirror and your boots are missing the 12% WED mod from Haku.

heres my jewels

but how much difference can a +1 esh's mirror actually give
Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 12, 2017, 11:45:41 AM
"
msterry wrote:
"
msterry wrote:

up. someone kindly confirm this. thanks

No it's not.
Heartseeker, Acuity, Herbalism and Fervour are all within range of the inspired learning.
thx for the great build

Shaper is done and sitting with 40.4 KB and 41.2 Barrage damage in my ho
Have no Headhunter and can still get better rings and a better amulet.

This build can kill every boss in seconds :)
Thanks so much for this awesome guide! It's super fast I after farming a lot of spider forest's and finding a few doctors cards myself I was able to buy the remaining and finally get my first HH ever! So thank you for making that possible with you help in this guide.

That being said im feeling pretty squishy with this build I would appreciate some help on getting a bit more tanky? I would love to try and hit level 100 this league and would like to do it on this char but my random deaths haven't been helping.

Could you give me some guidance on how I can go about becoming more tanky? My profile is public so should be able to see passive tree but I will also link my items here. Thanks a ton for everything and looking forward to hearing back!

Last edited by Dustin158 on Oct 14, 2017, 11:08:03 AM
double post
Last edited by msterry on Oct 13, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info