[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

Spoiler

Am i doing something wrong with this build because my single target dmg kinda weird tho
( Will buy a vinktar +atk later on )
My Tree-
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBbUHHgguCaAOSA5cD8QRLxGWFLAWvxeWGY4Z1xvIHYMi6iP2JJ0k_SaVKgsqOCsKLR8wWzB8Nj03TDt8P3NEDUV-SVFMs02SUUdVS1WFVvpZvF3yYeJiWmr6bIxs521scFJ4-X11ft1_K3-Af8aCHoTFidOMC4w2jX2NuY2_lSCVLpphm42btZ2qnreio6OKpHily6c0rJetM7jKuXy-7sCcwdXB88M6xSjHncfKyPDJRM5wz93QH9N-3vjjhOdU53To1umY7LDtg-4O73rv6_DV8W3xivZb_W7-uv8Q_94=?accountName=Stokesia&characterName=Stokesia_SBW
Last edited by Stokesia on Oct 10, 2017, 7:32:26 AM
Can s1 make a video how to do u-lab with dat build pls?
Thanks for the input guys. I played with it a bit more today and decided to give up on it and scrapped the char. Luckily there are so many ppl doing wanderer it took me 2 seconds to make my 300 or so chaos back.

Maybe I was just trying to rush it I see a lot of ur points. I'm just gonna stick with the ole auramancer till the end of the league and try something new next league.

Cheers
I just started this guide and already have a doubt :)

I've imported it on PoB, in this thread's first page bandit's choice is "kill all", but in PoB is Alira. Which one is the correct choice?
Last edited by LewsTherin on Oct 11, 2017, 4:00:52 AM
Alira is the better choice if u dont want to reach higher levels.(95+)

There is a lot of complain about wanders.Everybody has to understand, a cheap wander is not capable to do bosses above t12+.The only things what helps is the esh mirror,a breach portal a good piscator (not a low rolled) and the flasks.For example if u dont have the attack version of vinktar, u have much lower dps on bosses, or the dying sun is must have too.But i could have mentioned the rings with at least t1 flat lightning dmg, or the enchant on boots (i use the attack speed on kill version).They are all must have to do bosses without issues.
Last edited by slicchabib on Oct 11, 2017, 4:11:36 AM
Thanks for the answer. I know this build is very expensive, but I already have some of the key items (TB, Esh, Bisco with decent roll, Piscator with decent roll, QoTF 6s/5l which I luckily will 6l someday lol). What I'm really missing are the two flasks (6.5 ex total expense looking at the prices, with vinktar being the expensive one), a couple of good rings (which I'll probably craft), vaal breach and well HH, but I guess it's probaly possible to do well also without it. I hope it's worth trying, it's the last char of this league most likely so it will take my time waiting for the new one :)

Last edited by LewsTherin on Oct 11, 2017, 5:10:10 AM
Your first stuff should be 6l qotf and flasks, and then vaal breach if u want to do bosses.But i just quit before bosses at the start when i still didnt have good stuffs.Just leave them be, its not necessary to kill them, just run over the map, kill everything super fast (for that one u even dont need a 6l qotf) and make money.If u doing like this then leave qotf for later, get the flasks, get 2 inspired jewel.It is really good if u dont have money for hh, i ran with 2 for a long time.Ohh and rings:Opal ring are overrated..Okay it has +25% eledmg on it, i know its good, but i bought my 2 rings for 150c (dunno exactly it was a long time ago) and they are really good.Flat lightning dmg is must have-30%eledmg with attack too, then life and resist and u are g2g.Dont need to buy crazy opal rings for 10+ex.

Ohh and the other mate with the ulab question:I ran some really fast ulab with my previous wander in legacy league, it was good, because of Energy shield recharge, if i had problem just waited a bit, es recharged and go.But with this char i never did ulab becasue of the lack of liferegen.I dont like traps. :) If u are experienced with ulab u can run pretty fast with good layout.With cancer layout...i dunno if this build capable of that. :D
Last edited by slicchabib on Oct 11, 2017, 5:25:16 AM
Hello Guys,

i'm currently checking this build for my char KenoBlast and i'm currently happy with my survavibility using Acrobatics & Phase acrobatics.

i'm not sure about dropping those 5 points only to get the top area learning inspiration nodes, do you think this is worth it ? Don't you think it's risky to drop that much dodge chance for few returns ?

Thanks
"
Health: 5600+ and VP

PoB Shaper DPS: 5.2M - 5 Frenzy Charges, 3 Power Charges, 9 Projectile Barrage & Vinktar Shock
With Vaal Breach stacks & Headhunter buffs: From 7M - 25+M
Resists: 84/76/84

So your PoB code is different from your finished gear set. Which set are you suggesting people follow?

Also, that is not how vinktar shock works - it only increases damage taken by 10% not 50%. Your dps with point blank is closer to 2.8 vs shaper targets with both frenzy and pcharge active. With 20 recently killed its 3.1.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 11, 2017, 11:42:59 AM
"
thegreekgod wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
hi, could anyone please tell my why i'm so shit with almost similar gear on STD ?

Spoiler

all my gems are 20/21

Im gonna guess its becuase you dont use Conquerors potency jewel for extra projectiles & you dont use Inspired learning in 1 jew slot so you dont get an extra modifier from rare mobs.

i have a HH so cant see why use inspering learning jewel since i get it from my HH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info