[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

@Zindolence: Herald of Ice activates the curse on hit only when it does damage with the shatter component, and it's not possible on single target. So Assassin's Mark from HoI would never be activated in a pure single target fight.

That curse is used only to trigger power charges while mapping to push the aoe DPS even higher. To activate the power charges on single target, you need the orb of storms + PCoC setup. And on pure single target, Projectile Weakness provides better DPS when compared to Assassin's Mark, so stick with it in the orb of storms setup.

@GGZII: 4k life is pretty low, what level is your character? You should be at about 5.3k life in the early 90s with a proper single target gear setup and jewels.
Last edited by djnat on Aug 26, 2017, 7:12:39 PM
Thanks for the explanation, that's really helpful.
"
Zindolence wrote:
I started playing PoE less than a month ago, so this might be a dumb question but:

"
- Change the Vaal Power Siphon setup with Orb of Storms / Power Charge on Critical / Curse on Hit / Projectile Weakness

Wouldn't Assassin's Mark from the Herald of Ice setup constantly override Projectile Weakness? Or is that something that's only viable with a +1 curse amulet?

assassin's mark is not going to be applied to the boss.
whats about Scion version?
"
ViForsaken wrote:
whats about Scion version?

i do play a scion (raider/elementalist) version

it does more dps, has slightly less life, permafrenzy/onslaught on bosses. scion is more reflect proof while mapping. if you can sustain flasks without the increased duration from pathfinder nodes/tree i consider it a slightly more balanced version.

pros:
- reflect is a non issue
- more damage
- less flask dependend
- permafrenzy/onslaught also on bosses
- 3 more skillpoints

cons:
- status ailments have to be dealt with (by your two magic flasks)
- no flask recharge outside of killing stuff
- slightly less movementspeed (not a big issue when you still run at 120-160% MS)
- slightly lower life (depending on nodes)
- reaching duelist nodes is a lot harder to do

long story short: you won't notice a big difference and are less flask dependend. you will kill all content with either ascendancy easily
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Aug 26, 2017, 10:07:38 PM
Just specced over to this tonight. Pack clearing feels good in T11 maps. However, single target seems to be lacking quite a bit. Here's my link.

http://poeurl.com/bvrD

Gear

Jewels: Inspired Learning, Conqueror's Potency, and 2 rare jewels with %life/crit chance/proj damage/attack speed

I know it's not completely optimized yet. Hideout barrage DPS: 13.3k, KB: 15.2k. Something seem off?

What are your suggestions?

Thanks
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Last edited by WayTooFrosty on Aug 26, 2017, 11:00:57 PM
Added T16 Forge of the Phoenix Single-Target damage video
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:
Just specced over to this tonight. Pack clearing feels good in T11 maps. However, single target seems to be lacking quite a bit. Here's my link.

http://poeurl.com/bvrD

Gear

Jewels: Inspired Learning, Conqueror's Potency, and 2 rare jewels with %life/crit chance/proj damage/attack speed

I know it's not completely optimized yet. Hideout barrage DPS: 13.3k, KB: 15.2k. Something seem off?

What are your suggestions?

Thanks

You need attack vinktar and flat lightning damage on your ring, as well as lightning damage boot enchant and 20/20 gems, also Esh's Mirror adds more damage than Lyco in most non-guardian maps because there is usually a trash mob in the boss room

Flat lightning damage on rings is much more important with Piscator, as your weapon already provides up to 115% WED, so try to get high rolls of it and skip the WED, it'll add a lot more damage.
Last edited by Arkuza on Aug 27, 2017, 1:11:20 AM
"
TTGJailbreak wrote:

https://pastebin.com/6tAQ0z5U
I posted a PoB i made on p17 but it wasn't exact on his gear stats and didn't have the headhunter belt he added, I updated it again to make it exact, enjoy.

Thanks a lot mate!
Ya all got some pastebin links?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info