[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

wrath lvl 28 is better in long boss fight
Has anyone got footage of them killing guardians and shaper with their gear and tree? I just can't see it working. I'd be happy to be wrong because the speed and aoe is great I just cant kill bosses above tier 8's reliably
Does inspired learning x2 not work properly? i have both in and when i kill a rare i only get 1 buff.
"
GGZII wrote:
Has anyone got footage of them killing guardians and shaper with their gear and tree? I just can't see it working. I'd be happy to be wrong because the speed and aoe is great I just cant kill bosses above tier 8's reliably

I don't have the ability right now to record but some of the others may. I can only go on what I see on the character so if you have removed the actual gear/gems beforehand then I apologize.

Your single target is on a 5L which definitely cuts into dps but if I were doing a 5L I would probably take elemental focus instead of slower proj as it has a larger multiplier.

You have a few flask nodes missing on the tree and the conq potency jewel to get the extra projectile from the sun flask.

I'm thinking this one can't be right and maybe you removed it, but your wrath is only level 10? That's a big chunk of damage missing.
"
blackfire100 wrote:
Does inspired learning x2 not work properly? i have both in and when i kill a rare i only get 1 buff.

Both buffs are combined into the single icon. If you want to verify it for yourself though find a rare with two obvious abilities such as massive + an aura that you'll easily be able to see when you have both.
Cool thanks for a quick reply. I was hoping this was the case!
"
Zenzen wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:

I don't have the ability right now to record but some of the others may. I can only go on what I see on the character so if you have removed the actual gear/gems beforehand then I apologize.

Your single target is on a 5L which definitely cuts into dps but if I were doing a 5L I would probably take elemental focus instead of slower proj as it has a larger multiplier.

You have a few flask nodes missing on the tree and the conq potency jewel to get the extra projectile from the sun flask.

I'm thinking this one can't be right and maybe you removed it, but your wrath is only level 10? That's a big chunk of damage missing.

My gear was sold today and I chucked in some old stuff, but after I recorded the video I borrowed a six link and I had a lvl 20 wraths and my damage still was better but still "bad" and I die a lot. I could kill T16 Maps but any boss above 8 and I either die or not do damage. Conq potency jewel doesn't give a projectile? and I didn't see it recommended my bad. The reason I am missing flask nodes is I am level 87 and I keep dying and cant level it's annoying. I made a video here if anyone can help.

I know the build probably can kill it all but for such a massive investment already and not being able to do bosses is a bit frustrating. My long rambly video is below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02PSHYK1n3Y&feature=youtu.be
"
ecobrie wrote:
How are you guys leveling this? I have some decent gear for once I'm in the 60's...but I'm mid 40s now using a twyzel, tabula rasa and karui ward...and it's god awful. Any leveling tips?
You level it as bow character like any other wander.
This iteration of ele wanding isn't optimized for boss killing... If you want to farm T16 this is definitely not for you.

That being said you absolutely can do it, just drop inspired learning for some dmg/life jewels, change flasks to include overflowing chalice or wise oak, drop VPS for orb of storms/coh/pcoc/curse... etc.

Easy to do.

Any of these wands worth mutli modding?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info