[3.0] End-Game Dark Impactor Crit Self-Cast up to 11.5-13 Mill, Stun Immune (Unchained)

build is op, i got 6m dps with crap gear u guys should be try or complain first than say bullshit.
Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to follow correctly in this tree of skills? For example, from level 1 to 51. I need Leveling. I will be very grateful for the help
"
siclop18 wrote:
build is op, i got 6m dps with crap gear u guys should be try or complain first than say bullshit.

How many life on you character xSystemxX? I'm target to switch on to Kaom/Pladge, but not sure how much the pool of life will grow
"
Rzaaaaa wrote:
Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to follow correctly in this tree of skills? For example, from level 1 to 51. I need Leveling. I will be very grateful for the help

You can level with a melee skill until level 28 then you grab Dark Pact and can use Hidden Potential jewel, use maximum of blue items (with life and resist, two stone rings) and you will make enough damage to reach end game.
Just follow the tree without taking any crit, just life and chaos damage near the shadow, then when you have enough gear switch your blue items to rare + uniques and roll back some points to grab the crit chance on tree if u want to go crit.
Don't forget to grab some jewels node and put good jewels (could be expensive).
if you lack of dexterity just put a Careful Planning Jewel to convert your int.

I did myself like this and i'm still using hidden potential at level 91 with 7 blue items. My single target dmg is around 500k without crit.

Last edited by fantominus on Aug 17, 2017, 5:26:35 PM
"
fantominus wrote:
snip

What's your HP at? Is your build kind of tanky? only vulnerable to one hit wonders right?

was thinking of doing the hidden potential build instead lol

seems easier to gear tbh lmao
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 17, 2017, 6:08:49 PM
So i took all the Bull shit out of this build and it does around two and a half mill flasks up and RF up, 20 wither stacks with 6.8k life at 92-3.

In other words, good not great.
Route north via Templar to witch then to shadow. Go pledge with a kaoms chest, get staff crit nodes. Do same damage get 9.7k life, win.
Furthermore all of us know wither totes don't work on most encounters anyway for DP (bosses must stay melee, thus totes must be placed melee... phoenix its not bad).

But the thing is why do 30% more damage when you get one shot when you can get 30% more life and not die at all ? And in this case Carcass jack or bellys (hard to color) with lions remose shields and Pepes wand will kill anything in a under minute. And you literally can face tank it all. Mino vult, crit, more damage, etc nope doesn't matter (kaoms roots).

DP self cast isn't like a bow build, ED, even blade fury or frost blades; zerkers builds like this work on the principle that you take every (its good to be hit) and vp vamp it back.
Not sure how your Occ was vamping... warlords is but .4 on shaper (u dead).
I actually use a writhing jar to proc kills (damage and vamp) on a zerker its nice (not needed) but nice.
"
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
While I understand the purpose of a build guide is to showcase how a build performs at its very best, one should also manage his expectations. It is simply unrealistic to expect the majority of people who view your guide attain such gears in your PoB link. I feel an acceptable standard should be held towards your gearing and an exemplary showcasing of your tried and tested character should be the way to go in reassuring your viewers what you propose is indeed feasible.

Please read the post above yours. All you have to do is import the build, make your own changes (or import your own character). It's a tool to be used to help you with your build(s). If people are not willing to spend a couple minutes in PoB to help themselves, then that's a personal matter.

I will quote myself:

"Even if you set all of your stats to Tier-3 (mediocre stats), it still does millions of DPS. Here is re-worked PoB link of the build with mediocre stats:

https://pastebin.com/w9cBYBqw

That gives us about 10 million DPS with mediocre stats on all of the gear."

And delete all those 10+ ex jewels (you know drop them down to 3-5 ex jewels), drop the level down to 93ish, remove power charges form zerker, remove occ from builds (not enough vamp in this world unless you want to use a leech gem) fix something im sure i missed (115 or 113 points not 123). What do you get 2.5 mill dps and 6.8k life...

Load those jewels and rings into a pledge koams build and you will really see dps... plus wither totems aren't really a thing.
"
Amarath wrote:
"
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
While I understand the purpose of a build guide is to showcase how a build performs at its very best, one should also manage his expectations. It is simply unrealistic to expect the majority of people who view your guide attain such gears in your PoB link. I feel an acceptable standard should be held towards your gearing and an exemplary showcasing of your tried and tested character should be the way to go in reassuring your viewers what you propose is indeed feasible.

Please read the post above yours. All you have to do is import the build, make your own changes (or import your own character). It's a tool to be used to help you with your build(s). If people are not willing to spend a couple minutes in PoB to help themselves, then that's a personal matter.

I will quote myself:

"Even if you set all of your stats to Tier-3 (mediocre stats), it still does millions of DPS. Here is re-worked PoB link of the build with mediocre stats:

https://pastebin.com/w9cBYBqw

That gives us about 10 million DPS with mediocre stats on all of the gear."

And delete all those 10+ ex jewels (you know drop them down to 3-5 ex jewels), drop the level down to 93ish, remove power charges form zerker, remove occ from builds (not enough vamp in this world unless you want to use a leech gem) fix something im sure i missed (115 or 113 points not 123). What do you get 2.5 mill dps and 6.8k life...

Load those jewels and rings into a pledge koams build and you will really see dps... plus wither totems aren't really a thing.

1. I'm not changing the build because you can't follow it in PoB properly.
2. I'm not removing power charges from the build, because this build is critical based and it uses the power charges.
3. Jewels were already dropped in stats, load the link in PoB. You can drop them down even further.
4. Occultist has enough "leech", please pay attention to all of the gear (hint: Atziri's promise for bosses, warlords mark for everything else). The occultist is better at mapping, while the Berzerker is better against bosses.
5. Still get 10 million DPS.

So, I do not understand your point at all. If you want to make a "different" build using pledge of hands, then feel free to do so. My build is different from yours, it focuses on damage.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 17, 2017, 11:40:32 PM
Zab, I think he was being sarcastic / facetious lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
fantominus wrote:
snip

What's your HP at? Is your build kind of tanky? only vulnerable to one hit wonders right?

was thinking of doing the hidden potential build instead lol

seems easier to gear tbh lmao

I'm 8K Hp, tankiness is ok as long as i use enduring cry warcry and enfeeble as curse in blashemy. Time to time i use Granite and Basalt Flask for though physical bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info