[3.0] End-Game Dark Impactor Crit Self-Cast up to 11.5-13 Mill, Stun Immune (Unchained)

Hey Guys/Girls!

So I have leveled a Berserker using this build.

Started as a caster Marauder with double Lifesprig, Lochtonial, Goldrim, Tabula and Wanderlust. It was easy until like Act 2 where it got slower a bit but kept going on anyways. Switched to Firestorm around level 13-14.

I have to say, leveling was bit of a pain. I went for the Ranger area asap, up until Coldhearted Calculation, not stopping for anything. But at level 31-33 (I don't remember) I started using Dark Pact with Warlord's Mark and Blasphemy. (20%Q one) It was doing okay on large groups but not for 1v1 Bossfights yet.

After the 1st Lab, with the Pain Reaver node and Vaal Pact it was good.

So I started grabbing 20%Q gems (or level 20 ones selling with a gcp to get a 20%, whichever was cheaper). Put some points on chaos area next to Vaal Pact and went up for the huge Chaos node as well (Atrophy).

Then started my way for the AoE node in the Witch area. Damage was doing good all along, with a Health pot even a 1v1 fight was fairly easy.

Right now I am level 67 with 22k farming DPS (Inc. AOE Gem) and 33k focused DPS (Conc. Effect Gem) with a cheap-ish gear.

Here is my current gear with costs:

Spoiler
Main Hand (~6 Chaos):

Offhand (1 Chaos):

Helm (~1-2 Chaos):

Armour (~7-9 Chaos):

Gloves (1 Chaos):

Boots (1 Chaos):

Belt (2 Chaos):

Amulet (~4 Chaos):

Ring 1 (1 Chaos):

Ring 2 (8 Chaos):

So overall: I have a max. 40 Chaos worth of gear with another 40 worth of 20%Q Gems.

Here are my stats in town (with Concentrated Effect):

My tree at level 67: www.poeurl.com/bx1G

I have only done some Jungle T1 maps with multiple mods, Alching them all. Only problem atm if you Can't Cast (Stunned, Chilled, Etc.) -> Can't Leech -> You die. Kaom's Roots incoming at Level 68, solving this problem for us.

My conclusion is: Maybe I went wrong leveling as a Caster Marauder because of the lack of any Spell Damage node at the early tree. On second thought even if you go Melee you don't have to use any Regrets because the path might be giving you enough Atkspeed. At level 33-35, with Warlord's linked into Blasphemy, having Pain Reaver, everything was working fine. (Some HP pots HIGHLY recommended early.) After picking up most of the Chaos / Spell Damage nodes, you can 1-2 hit basically below-rare mob. I'm at 67 now, having no difficulties at farming. I feel a bit easy to kill but as the current state of my gear shows, it's expectable.

This is my first post like this, I hope I didn't make too much mistake. ^^

Thanks for reading it. If you got any question, feel free to contact me ingame.

Cheers,
Reshi
Last edited by TheReshi on Sep 11, 2017, 7:36:35 PM
Hi, can you update your PoB link? i get a version error in PoB with your pastebin code. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info