[3.0] End-Game Dark Impactor Crit Self-Cast up to 11.5-13 Mill, Stun Immune (Unchained)

The build is theorycrafted for 3.0 for both Occultist and Berserker, please be sure to import the build to help guide you with your play-through. Below is the pastbin for Path of Building that you can use to import the build. I will post more information later. You can use the Path of Building third party application to import the build below (https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases):

Occultist (~11.5 Mill DPS, 7700+ HP):
https://pastebin.com/6QcRVutz

Berserker (~13 Mill DPS, 7700+ HP):
https://pastebin.com/p802t3ge

Class:
The best class for general mapping is Occultist. You will fare much better as you can layer on Endurance Charges through dual cursing enemies and you can blow up packs with profane bloom. The in-built power charge generation is a huge QoL boost for speeding up single target fights.

Berserker is best class for outright DPS and has a more reliable in-built leech mechanic. However, you do take increased damage from enemies, so you may be more vulnerable to bigger hits. In single target fights you are not reliant on flasks and curses for leech, which makes your leech sustain more consistent.

How it works:
The aim of this build is to self cast Dark Pact and achieve relaible enough crits for maximum DPS. We circumvent the loss of health with Dark Pact by using Vaal Pact, which also adds an additional level of safety to our mapping by instantly restoring us to full life.

The main weapon that we are using is "Void Battery" wand. This wand is extremely powerful (if not too OP),by offering a boost in damage almost on the level of mirrored spell daggers or spell wand. This build offers the flexibility playing of as dual wield void batteries (for slightly more Damage) or with a Spell Damage & Spell Crit Shield (for more Defences).

Keep in mind that you can still make your own changes. The build is flexible and you should make changes according to your preference.

Bandits:
Kill them all

Auras:
Haste (Only for Berserker, Increased Cast Speed and Move Speed means faster map clears and faster single target dps)

Curses:
Blasphemy + Assassin's Mark (More Consistent Crits, More Crit Damage, Ease of Power Charge generation in mapping)
Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark (Only for Dual Cursing as Occultist, Gives Life & Mana Leech, Endurance Charge generation is a bonus layer of defense when mapping)

Buffs:
Lightning Golem (for more cast speed)

Gear:
Besides the recommended uniques, the rest of the gear should be rare gear with the focus on capping out resistances and getting flat maximum life.
Everyone will have different gear, with that said, you should balance the build out based on what you have.

Recommended Uniques:
Main Hand: Void Battery (Best bang for you buck value)

Chest:
1- Cherrubim's Maleficence (Highest Damage and Life potential, with the added benefit of increased Life Leech. However, it is expensive to get the colors needed)
2- The Convenant (Slightly less Damage and Life potential than the Cherrubim's Maleficence, but is much easier to get the colors you need. Furthermore, you can start using this chest at level 49)

Belt:
Belt of the Deceiver (Nice Flat Life, Reduced Crit Damage Taken and the bonus of Intimidating Enemies, which causes them to take 10% Increased Damaged, which works like a 10% More Damage Multiplier)

Boots:
1- Kaom's Roots (Best Flat Life, Stun Immunity and Pseudo-Freeze/Chill Immunity. However, you lose out of 4 potential Sockets as a trade off)
2- Skyforth (QoL for Power Charge sustain on single target fights)
3- Inya's Epiphany (Occasionally helpys you to build maximum Power Charges, Grants Increased Damage per Power Charge which synergizes the most with the Occultist)

Rings:
Until you can get better rare rings you can use Le Heup of All unique rings.

Jewels:
These are the current jewels that I'm using. Jewels should be used to fulfill any requirements that are missing (i.e. resistances, Life...etc).

Recommended Affixes:
% Increased Maximum Life
% To Critical Strike Multiplier with Spells
% To Global Critical Strike Multiplier
% Increased Spell Damage when holding a Shield
% Increased Cast Speed when holding a Shield

Optional:
Elemental Resistances (if needed)
Stats/Attributes (STR/DEX/INT if needed)

Flasks:
This is what I currently use. You can switch them out per your preference. Flasks should be used based on circumstances. The only truly mandatory flask is Atziri's Promise for its 2% chaos leech, which will save your life in many situations. Atziri's Promise is especially mandatory for the Occultist Variation when fighting against curse immune or curse resistant enemies.

Recommended Flasks:
Atziri's Promise (the only mandatory flask)
Dying Sun (for map clearing)
Overflowing Chalice (increased damage, flask sustain)

Credits:
Thanks to DeathBlowPro for helping out with this theorycraft.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 17, 2017, 11:43:44 PM
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2017, 8:20:50 PM
Nice build ... for standard with mirrored rare gear.

Thanks for sharing btw.

Take care, gl !
Dark Pact looks awesome in the Builder, but.. in real life it is very hard to archive such results (especially in the league(s)). Anyway, it is nice for a long-term gameplay - will take a lot of time before you reach your "cap"..

PS: Occultist with 13M dps, 7.2k life:
just a bit different tree.

https://pastebin.com/EBpq9X83
Last edited by bSun0000 on Aug 12, 2017, 9:53:07 PM
I'm simming your build in PoB with Juggernaut as the starter, just cuz i love me them endurance charges. Still hitting 1.8m dps with 5 stacks of wither. Imma think about it more and then lay out the PoB link here
Anarchy IGN = RangeISthebestrightnow
"
Pauzzz wrote:
I'm simming your build in PoB with Juggernaut as the starter, just cuz i love me them endurance charges. Still hitting 1.8m dps with 5 stacks of wither. Imma think about it more and then lay out the PoB link here

Dark Pact with Juggernaut? How are you gonna leech the life costs of Dark Pact back? It's 6% life every hit, so 12% with Spell Echo.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:
"
Pauzzz wrote:

Dark Pact with Juggernaut? How are you gonna leech the life costs of Dark Pact back? It's 6% life every hit, so 12% with Spell Echo.

I'm also interested to see how he is leeching.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I'm retracting my complaint. It really doesn't matter.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 15, 2017, 5:32:34 AM
"
You can't level all your gems to 21 and call it DPS. This is silly.

You can get them all to level 21. Here is how:

1. Level them to 20.
2. Use a Vaal Orb for a chance to get them to level 21.

I've also provided the full build that you can import and modify yourself. It's very easy to reduce the level of the gems from 21 to 20 if you so choose. However, to be optimal you should level multiple gems to level 20 and corrupt them to get them to 21. People have been doing this since the introduction of the Vaal Orb in version 1.1.0 on 5 March 2014 (3+ years ago).

Here is a reference article on how the Vaal Orb works:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Orb
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 13, 2017, 9:25:53 AM
What do you do about chaos damage since you arent CI and dont have immunity
I'm retracting my complaint. It really doesn't matter.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 15, 2017, 5:32:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info