Deleted

"
"
Is this version very different? https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chistor_/characters

That's a completely different build + Its in Russian so I cant understand anything. ( already tried to have it translated to english and it wasnt working for me )

I understand there is health more, and we have damage? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chistor_/characters ENG
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Aug 21, 2017, 3:03:13 PM
What minions are you raising as spectres ? Or do you juat pick up whatever ?
"
Is this version very different? https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chistor_/characters

A shame who wants to denigrate the work of others.
It does not take much study to understand that the build has nothing to do with what is presented here.
I am using this build and I am extremely satisfied so far (lvl 75), clean everything without any problem.

Benjaminbona certainly these comments led you to remove everything from your char, I understand.
There are players who need help and the items that you initially put yourself and the super important tips.
Do not get carried away by provocations from some who manifestly are not the majority of this forum.
Thanks for this build.
"
FuRReTa wrote:
"

A shame who wants to denigrate the work of others.
It does not take much study to understand that the build has nothing to do with what is presented here.
I am using this build and I am extremely satisfied so far (lvl 75), clean everything without any problem.

Benjaminbona certainly these comments led you to remove everything from your char, I understand.
There are players who need help and the items that you initially put yourself and the super important tips.
Do not get carried away by provocations from some who manifestly are not the majority of this forum.
Thanks for this build.

Nah nah you got it all wrong man XD

I degeared my character because Im basically done with it.

I have multiple "Days" on /played on my skele summoner.

I felt like its time to move on as this build was meant as just a "starter" guide.

I managed to create 2 , lvl 21/20 quality summon skeleton gems both worth over 4 exalts a piece.

I have all the gear and requirements posted on the guide, I made the vod.

Kind of just wanted to get some currency to fund a new build of mine.

I appreciate that you and many others enjoy the build and I have no problem answering legitimate questions.

I've got another build guide for Ngamahu with like 60+ pages of comments and questions.

Im used to it.
"
deeponer wrote:

Mostly try to use mages.

Ribbons are really nice to have since they can be supported with the spell echo support.

The spectre setup was more for my personal testing of spectres and spectre damage.

I was immensely disappointed with how spectres felt.
"
"
deeponer wrote:

Mostly try to use mages.

Ribbons are really nice to have since they can be supported with the spell echo support.

The spectre setup was more for my personal testing of spectres and spectre damage.

I was immensely disappointed with how spectres felt.

So you would rather suggest using zombies for the meatshields ?
When I reach act 8, I wanna try those frost sentinels spectres, I think that they can freeze. They should have some decent utility if so.

Also been thinking out a combo that could kill 2 birds with one stone. Blade Flurry + CWC + Proj Weakness + another curse (ele weakness most likely is best choice offensively due to Skele mages having purely ele damage), any channeling spell that 'hits' should be able to proc it though, so I figure storm burst, and the like. This solves the dilemma of having to hit something to proc the 70% damage increase with Scourge, and no longer needs to reserve mana via blasphemy to get in range to apply those curses. The mana can be used for MoM as an additional layer of damage mitigation. I'm not high enough level to equip a scourge yet, but in theory this should work out fine. Can even run other auras like Haste, Anger, Wrath, with generosity if there's space in gear to socket that.
Last edited by reciprocate on Aug 22, 2017, 8:48:54 PM
possible, test and see what you find.
Thx for a great guide! Nice that u show how Path of building works, however it seems u have unequipped the items :/ so i dont know how one makes one but is it possible for some1 to export the build including items as a pastebin version? :)
"
reexe wrote:
Thx for a great guide! Nice that u show how Path of building works, however it seems u have unequipped the items :/ so i dont know how one makes one but is it possible for some1 to export the build including items as a pastebin version? :)

Unfortunately due to me selling off my gear etc I can no longer remake the pastebin.

Its fairly simple to do on your own though.

You can create the character in path of building, if you really want to.

Simply look at anyone in the comment section (if you havent yet made the build)

Check to see if their profile is not private

Load their necromancer skele mage into pob

Tweak and test all you want.

The point of the build is to be a great 3.0 starter build.

With very small requirements and enough dmg to easily clear t15 zones and unique maps

Just wanted to share my findings.

Ive checked every other necro skele mage build before posting and deemed them all as not informative enough.

Many just copy each other in using generosity anger without even looking @ pob and trying to actually min/max the build.

The purpose of this guide is to show people that even with a tabula and some cheap gear you can cream high tier content while playing a "flame totem" style build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info