Deleted

"
Grez21 wrote:
As a brand new player would you explain what I might use in this build early on as I'm leveling through the different acts. I would guess obtaining the gems crucial to the build and following the passive skill tree as you've laid out.

Hello,

You can use Firestorm for examples.
Thank you for the build guide. I am playing it right now and are enjoying it a lot. 8 minutes into the video you quickly run trough you gem links. Could you please add them to the written part of this guide?
anyone can post progress with this build :) and also gear what used? :) avaible for red maps?
"
Grez21 wrote:
As a brand new player would you explain what I might use in this build early on as I'm leveling through the different acts. I would guess obtaining the gems crucial to the build and following the passive skill tree as you've laid out.

Other than the information in the video and on the section regarding leveling tips & build advice

Theres not much to say.

By the time you are in act 2 you should already be able to start using the skeleton mages

Before that you just simply grab whatever you wanna use for leveling.

Some people like to use fire trap, totems, frostbolt, etc etc

Im not really making a guide on how to get to lvl 12...

As i've said you absolutely need the jewels in order to play the build, everything is fairly cheap, once you get a tabula rasa its smooth sailing.

If you have specific questions i'll be sure to get you some answers, but there is no real items to use early on in the build other than basic leveling gear.

If you are really really brand new I recommend looking up some guides on leveling, starter uniques, basic gearing, etc etc.

I'll add some stuff to the guide
"
dbrandsborg wrote:
Thank you for the build guide. I am playing it right now and are enjoying it a lot. 8 minutes into the video you quickly run trough you gem links. Could you please add them to the written part of this guide?

All my links and gear can be viewed on my profile

The helm setup is an unnecessary gem setup for Spectres.

The gloves were the movement skill gem setup (ive added this to the build guide)

Boots were just an empty setup but ill add the CWDT Immortal call setup

Desecrate is a 1 off green gem for using flesh offering

Flesh offering is a 1 off blue gem that has no effect (on you) untill you ascend and then it becomes very helpful.

I dont like putting in obvious stuff, but i'll try to edit the guide and make it more "beginner" friendly
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 16, 2017, 6:55:26 PM
I made this build and I'm feeling incredibly weak even at lvl 82? Can anyone look at my character and let me know what I might be doing wrong?
"
ZekeAsakura wrote:
I made this build and I'm feeling incredibly weak even at lvl 82? Can anyone look at my character and let me know what I might be doing wrong?

Incredibly weak?

Well lets start off with the basics..

1. You are on the wrong ascendancy, so you are missing tons of damage.

2. You dont have alot of jewel sockets, and of the ones you do only 1 has minion damage.

3. You are running the wrong support gems go ahead and look at the guide again.

4. Gem levels give alot of dps, especially summon skele lvl 20.

5. Quality on gems matter

You are nowhere near my current character's dps let alone anywhere near the peak dps you can get on the build

I put your character into path of building and you are around 28k (this is including curses/charges/scourge "recently hit" etc

Im sitting around 70k atm, and the peak is over 100k on gmp and 200k on single target.

So you have a long way to go before you reach good dps on the build.
"
"
dbrandsborg wrote:

All my links and gear can be viewed on my profile

The helm setup is an unnecessary gem setup for Spectres.

The gloves were the movement skill gem setup (ive added this to the build guide)

Boots were just an empty setup but ill add the CWDT Immortal call setup

Desecrate is a 1 off green gem for using flesh offering

Flesh offering is a 1 off blue gem that has no effect (on you) untill you ascend and then it becomes very helpful.

I dont like putting in obvious stuff, but i'll try to edit the guide and make it more "beginner" friendly

Hi im currently playing your build but am having problem on survival I keep getting one shot by random things anything you could recommend to fix this?
"
Mayjor wrote:
Hi im currently playing your build but am having problem on survival I keep getting one shot by random things anything you could recommend to fix this?

Its kind of impossible to give you any help when I have no information to use.

Your characters are hidden on your profile page
(so i cant see your gear/ passive tree/ level/ etc)

I literally ran through acts 1-10 with barely any problems or deaths using only a tabula and the gear I found.

If you are in maps already Its really important to know if you are running damage mods with -max res etc and just about any build would get one shot unless it was a tank/block/dodge build that had huge mitigation.

Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 17, 2017, 6:50:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info