Deleted

can you post your POB link with your ideal maxed gear and such I would love to see the items that will really push this build forward. I also have to say I am in love with the build leveling is a bit rough before 38 (GMP+Echo) but once you get it, the mages just do everything themselves can't wait to take this to maps and see how far I can take it, playing SSF too so be even more fun in this type of play.
"
cryyyy wrote:
can you post your POB link with your ideal maxed gear and such I would love to see the items that will really push this build forward. I also have to say I am in love with the build leveling is a bit rough before 38 (GMP+Echo) but once you get it, the mages just do everything themselves can't wait to take this to maps and see how far I can take it, playing SSF too so be even more fun in this type of play.

I had pob and everything shown in the vod.

I have to re-record since Im planning on starting a twitch channel

Its pretty much a "work in progress"

I probably wont be streaming poe (as poe is extremely boring to watch imo and has a small community)

So Im trying to remove any vods from my twitch channel.

Im going to have to re-record and upload on a different platform.

This cant be played on SSF because you need the jewels to play the build, and you cant get the jewels from the jewel vendor in act 6.
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 19, 2017, 2:09:51 AM

currently level 50 and playing SSF its working and I have both jewels from my higher level was lucky with the drops. So it can be very much played in SSF. And also looking forward to the video once you upload it.
Last edited by cryyyy on Aug 18, 2017, 11:25:57 PM
"
So it can be very much played in SSF.

... Cause you have the jewels..

You cant buy them, trade for them, get them from a quest, etc

Its not a SSF Build, and i wouldnt recommend anyone play it on SSF.

If you already have both jewels thats another story.

You still however need other jewels as we do get a giant portion of our dps from our jewel sockets.

You also dont have Vic Charity, will need to craft minion damage % jewels + % life if possible (which isnt easy)

You will struggle getting the gear requirements and making it work

So once again

No you cant/shouldn't play this build on SSF (im not saying that you literally "cant," as if its a disabled option or impossible...)

If you want to try, go ahead and be my guest.
Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 19, 2017, 2:19:29 AM
im not a huge fan of running 2 curses, takes up too much mana.

Instead, i run MoM and run tons of resist + minion damage on my jewels.

The shield that grants frenzy charges also isn't that great, since u resumona and position ur skeletons all the time on bosses, so they lose it all pretty quickly. The dps is there if u can keep them alive tho.

I instead run just a big shield with a lot of spell damage and some resist to keep my minions around longer.
"
Magicians wrote:
im not a huge fan of running 2 curses, takes up too much mana.

Instead, i run MoM and run tons of resist + minion damage on my jewels.

The shield that grants frenzy charges also isn't that great, since u resumona and position ur skeletons all the time on bosses, so they lose it all pretty quickly. The dps is there if u can keep them alive tho.

I instead run just a big shield with a lot of spell damage and some resist to keep my minions around longer.

your character says different it has the frenzy unique shield.
Last edited by kpuk2016 on Aug 19, 2017, 12:31:57 PM
Vod going back up!

=============
Edit-
I had an audio issue , will re-record and upload

=============

Re-Recorded, currently uploading and will post the new video.

Last edited by Bloomania on Aug 20, 2017, 3:04:26 AM
what major and minor gods would you recommend for the build?
Guys, what gems should I add into the shield + weapon? Both 3 link. Any good advice?

Thanks in advance. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info