And behind door number 3... Your beta key!

Some really great submissions so far... 30 minutes until the contest is closed (5:47PM Central), so any submissions after that won't be accepted! Let's see some more people throw their hats into the ring!

Who's going to win?!
Diablo 2
nine inch nails/head like a hole
born identity
stephen kings the dark towers series
Last edited by D_O_A on Feb 15, 2012, 7:34:29 PM
Video Game: Guild Wars 2 (yes I know its not actually out yet)
Band: Blind Guardian
Movie: The Matrix (I just pretend the sequels dont exist)
Book: A Song of Ice and Fire
"
lodzway wrote:
Game: You prob will kill me but it's Ultima Online ^^
Music: Muse :D
Film: Waltz with Bashir (just awesome)
Book: Dune (my fav is the 3rd, Children of Dune)

With no intent to draw attention from the topic on hand, some of Frank Herbert's other books are spectacular if you get a chance to read them. The White Plague, Hellstrom's Hive, and The Santaroga Barrier I especially enjoyed.
Alright, that's all! Now, give me some time (honestly, could be a little while) to tally up the scores, and I'll return with the winner! Who knows? You could be it!
"
GraphicsKong wrote:
Alright, that's all! Now, give me some time (honestly, could be a little while) to tally up the scores, and I'll return with the winner! Who knows? You could be it!

cant wait to see who it will be.
As we cannot hope to understand the complicated scoring charts you have devised to fairly judge everyones individual tastes ... all we can do is wait :)
1. Chrono Trigger
2. :o FF7 Bombing Run
3. Robocop
4. The hell is a book? All about turtles
Any chance of getting the beta key makes me smile, so take your time. Besides, as you said, there are a lot of good posts, except for the one with destiny's child as favorite band.
^ ROFL
"
^ ROFL

For a moment I thought your name was Crimson Chin ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info