And behind door number 3... Your beta key!

Oh don't take me to harshly man , I went totally off stream and still ranked 3rd for some reason (God I'm shocked "Gravity" Ranked 90 .. seriously).

And you are correct by saying that the "mainstream" or more acclaimed does fit better for the process of beta testing.

Your efforts and contribution can't be denied , kudos to you sir and congrats to the winner!
Alright, so we're finally here, the first place winner of the contest for taste! With an incredible 368 points out of a possible 400, narrowly defeating their rivals by a mere 7 or 5 points, it's kamhul!!!!! Let's see the breakdown!

kamhul (368)
Game: Final fantasy 7 (92)
Music: Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name (Number of the Beast) (90)
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption (86)
Book: The Count of Monte Cristo (100)

AMAZING!

kamhul, please PM me in the next thirty minutes to claim your prize, otherwise, we'll have to move to a runner up.

If you didn't win, don't fret! You still have more chances to win, coming in the next couple of days!

Thank you all for participating, a big congratulations to the winner, and good luck next time to our contestants who are set to return! Watch the forums!
Last edited by GraphicsKong on Feb 15, 2012, 9:05:36 PM
Grats
Dear lord, 100 for Count of Monte Cristo...my mind is blown, Don Quixote can't even pull those numbers. Congrats all the same just...damn...
Just a message to runners up... If you're still on and present, pay close attention to this thread. kamhul isn't responding to my PM, and hasn't contacted me yet, so you may get your beta key yet! He got thirty minutes, you guys will only have 15! I'll let you know when to PM me.

For everyone else, we've covered intelligence and the ability to see patterns, we've covered taste and world-mindedness. What's next?

Well, this IS a video game after all, and if you're going to beta test, you're going to need a few other things.

No spoilers for the next contest, but it will be measuring three things that are essential for any gamer, especially one playing a game such as this in it's beta.

Perseverance, nerves of steel, and a drive to win!

We've made friends and had nice talks over these, but coming up, we're going to show our competitive spirits!

Thanks again for playing!
Well, no response from our big winner, so let's move to our second place contestant! danimal1209, here's your chance! PM me in the next 15 minutes, and the beta key is yours!

To our third place contestants, get ready. If he doesn't PM me, then it's your turn!
Haha it's 04:40am here and I got an exam tomorrow yet I am awake , I'm starting to think something is wrong with my life ;)
Phew, what an unexpected turn of events! It seems neither our first or second place contestants are present to claim this hotly contested and very desired prize! Well, then, it seems like it's time for our third place contestants to get their shot! Sludgez0r, Torst1, let's go! PM me in the next fifteen minutes, or I'm keeping the key for another contest! Can't sit here all night, after all! Haha.

Ah, and since there are two of you, it's first come first serve.

Let's go go go!
Sludgez0r got it! He PMed me first! Congratulations, Sludgez0r, and thank you all so much for playing!

Watch the forums for ROUND THREE!
Woohoo , I was skeptical at first I will admit but my fears have been proven wrong!

Many thanks GraphicsKongs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info