[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

8/18/2017 11:57 P.M. Update:
- Leveling Guide Updated
- Path of Building pastebin updated
- Passive skill tree updated
- Week 2 of Harbinger league Guardian video uploaded.
- Aura section updated
- Gem and Link section updated
- Current Items updated
- Build progression updated (reached level 96 yay!)

To-do List:

- Update Alternate build options
- Leveling guide needs more detail on what items to use and how to go about chroming and upgrading items.

I might not be able to update this build for around a week. I will be busy with school and exams for a couple days.
Last edited by KTMetis on Aug 19, 2017, 5:04:06 AM
Two questions:

1. What level would you recommend doing merc lab? I am running 3 to dust jewels with 3300 hp approx or 3600 with just two. The problem is I'll walk off screen and get smacked by a wind slash or something(where he slashes and there's an aoe cone of damage) and get one shot lol.

2. My zombies are kind of meh. Is there anyway to help them get tankier? xD They cant even survive a tier 5 beach head

but regardless, awesome build. It's a little awkward at 73 because I have to choose between life and damage e.e
Would scourge claw + a good spell damage shield be an option instead of the 2h queen. Running shieldcharge for the 70% dmg inc?
Just wanted to double check, but with the Victario's Influence; You aren't worried about the links just getting the 6 sockets for all the auras correct?

What are your thoughts about this setup?
"
adroanzi wrote:
Just wanted to double check, but with the Victario's Influence; You aren't worried about the links just getting the 6 sockets for all the auras correct?

No links are needed. Just need to have the sockets for the auras
anyone tried this on HC? I think i saw some russian streamer

OP, whats your total effective ”HP”?

Since animate weapon cant do beachhead anymore I might switch to this.Jewel prices are already up lul.
Hello, I'm interested in your build but I have a big problem. I think newbie players like me, needs a skill tree for lvl 30, then lvl 60 and 80, I think you know what I mean because right now I look the passive tree and im lost, don't know where I should first go. Thanks for this awesome build and hope you read me and at least help me.
Any idea why I am only able to summon 5 mages at once? I have two dead reckonings and int surrounding. This is my first attempt at a necro/summ build also :(
"
Lohetapja wrote:

What are your thoughts about this setup?

Yea that setup works great. Rather have that setup than a 3B3G one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info