Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

The League is cool, but I really miss sth like Leagustones which was available in previous league. I think it was the greatest idea at all. The modifiers even to low level maps and modifiers to endgame maps with leagustones was pretty awesome. Wish to see leagustones again in the future...

Cheers!! :)
"
Ashriel wrote:
1. Picking up more and more crap every league is less and less fun.

QFT.

We got a ton of new currency, but no pre-defined currency slots for it, only more general slots. It makes for a mess, especially with all of the shards. I'd like to see a revamp of the currency stash tab.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Ashriel wrote:

I agree, maybe have pets pick up currency and league specific items like coins, shards, etc? (give every account 1 standard pet so even those who haven't bought a pet can do it)
I want a 3.0 Dried Lake equivalent. :(
Great job guys,

The 6 new acts etc were good as it is, but the dedication to the temporary league and these tweaks is a nice to read.

Congrats on the 3.0 launch, hope you all had a big night out and got wrecked to celebrate your hard work. i know i would have!

cheers
"
Grohlvaan wrote:
"
What about making harbingers more common? I'm seeing one every two zones if I'm lucky.

I seem to recall finding at least 1 each zone, usually 2 though. Can't say for maps as I haven't hit maps yet, but while progressing they seem plentiful.

LOL that is a lie... i have been doing 3-5 zones many times without meeting any Harbingers.
"
Antestor wrote:
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Antestor wrote:
releasing support packs AFTER tab sale....
I've told you guys, typical money milking business practices.

What? But PoE is free! GGG would never, ever think about making money from it...

you do realize you can make money without being scummy about it?

Welcome to the harsh world of business and making money, dude.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
You need to FIX the droprates in groups! Killing a Harbinger and the shards are not multiplied and also only reserved for one player. THATS LOUSY in groupplay!
"
Ashriel wrote:
It's an okay start, but these issues were not addressed:

2. Harbinger League rewards for 24 and 36 challenge completion are the most embarrassingly, god-awful MTX rewards available, and do not encourage players to do challenges. If anything, it discourages them, because I don't want them even clogging up my MTX page, they're so hideous.

Really hoping things are being done about this.

+1

Yep those 24 and 36 rewards are not even worth the effort... looks like trash tbh.
Finally get to buy Divination and Essence tabs that I'm missing! Not sure if I should grab a quad tab or not, got around 50 premium tabs already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info