Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

"
Antestor wrote:
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Antestor wrote:
releasing support packs AFTER tab sale....
I've told you guys, typical money milking business practices.

What? But PoE is free! GGG would never, ever think about making money from it...

you do realize you can make money without being scummy about it?

You do realise GGG said any points bought between now and then can be used towards the support packs?
The overall idea of this league still sucks. This doesn't change much...
An Harbinger that would summon a type of past leagues monster combination would be cool; a pack of nemesis/talisman buds, an invasion/beyond/perandus boss or even out of the game entire monster pool as powerful spectres.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Transmution shards should be removed once you get past map level 60.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
What a shard of shit.
Please, fix "an unexpected disconnection occurred" error!
Last edited by whvle on Aug 11, 2017, 6:50:42 AM
You thought what Harbinger league is bad and boring?
Now we have more boring fights and more useless shards!
Where is your league now?
When do you have to think about translating the game into Spanish?
I can't believe the number of sycophants that come to reply to every GGG post...
These changes are good? FFS, more shards? That's the big change to league that Bex said would be announced today??
Until players stop kissing GGG's ass, that's what were gonna get. Shit.
All of our money (pc player's money, that is) is being sunk into that Xbox port and meanwhile we get this: unbalanced 3.0 (making it not fun at all and after this league the "new acts" aren't new anymore), conditions for getting into mapping (kill Kitava to do maps), reduced drop rates, a league mechanic that is pure trolling (hey idiots, here are some shards, with 19 more you get a transmute orb!).

The funny thing about this is that the last time I was playing Harbinger league (2 days ago) I killed a Harbinger mob and the harbinger died as well. One of the monsters dropped a Transmutation and another dropped an Alch, while the freaking Harbinger drops stupid freaking SHARDS...

Is there no one sane at GGG??

And the stash tab sale and another delay for Harbinger packs... You all know why and no one should touch those goddamned packs...
"
Grohlvaan wrote:

You do realise GGG said any points bought between now and then can be used towards the support packs?

You do realize GGG didn't accept my 100 dollar points pack (they sell them on amazon) towards upgrading to kitava supporter from beast supporter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info