Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

Thank You , this is how all league should go, They should develop and change over the course of the league. I have only found 3 harbinger orb shards so far and I have 2 lvl 80 + characters. I didn't even know they had another layer of rng on them to even lower your chance at seeing end game league stuff because they drop so rarely. It's a shame so much content that gets created is gated by so much rng. The shards should be more common so we can actually see the fight, and maybe lower the unique drop rates.
The same goes for prophecy chains. Once you get to maps you don't want to go back to grind zones for chains that give no xp and have you randomly exploring a zone looking for an encounter. All prophecy chains should have a map equivalent so you can go about your mapping and enjoy a change of pace by doing some quest in a a map.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
I Miss 1 change, it doesn't say anywhere that my bank will get filled with mirrors. But besides that i gotta say that GGG did a amazing job with Fall of orioth, enjoying the hell out of the game.
Woo :)
But, what about the overtuned status of Act 5+ bosses? That shit should be dealt with because it is making Hardcore rather unfun and limits you to like 2-3 builds( :O ). I'm talking especially for melee builds.

Everything else's fine and dandy, but this...makes me stop at like 50.
Sweet! :)
Appreciate the drop balance, but increasing difficulty of the Harbinger encounters when the league is already going is in bad taste. Why not just increase their difficulty in end-game?

"
Sarno wrote:
Man, I'd love to know what's delaying those packs...

I'm really curious now.

Ditto.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Harbinger league by itself isn't bad... but because we recently had the legacy madness I can see how it feels unsatisfying to some players. Will still welcome the improvements though.

I'm definately going to buy a harbinger supporter pack, as FoO is amazing!

PS: Is that portal highlighting this news post in the harbinger supporter packs?... It looks awesome.

*Edit: Could we please get vaal orb shards? ... in relation to the 8-mod map challenge.*
Last edited by sarannah101 on Aug 11, 2017, 8:43:54 AM
So ranged characters will have a blast, while melee characters will have to damage deal by "more powerful" minions and harbingers.. :( Maybe in 4.0 ggg will nerf ranged players like they did nerf ES in 3,0 :P
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Nice changes :) BUT PLS GIVE US THE HARBINGER PACKS. I want to give you my money so badly :D
It's an okay start, but these issues were not addressed:

1. Picking up more and more crap every league is less and less fun.
2. Harbinger League rewards for 24 and 36 challenge completion are the most embarrassingly, god-awful MTX rewards available, and do not encourage players to do challenges. If anything, it discourages them, because I don't want them even clogging up my MTX page, they're so hideous.

Really hoping things are being done about this.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info