[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Guys what is actual leveling gem setup?

Thanks for reply
Last edited by ElJanek on Sep 13, 2017, 3:38:45 AM
"
ElJanek wrote:
Guys what is actual leveling gem setup?

Thanks for reply

Look under "gem links" and "leveling tips. "
Mate, i love ur build! Really funny to play at Harbinger league... But i hate flamedash, so i use orb of Storms+curse on hit+enfeeble+arcane surge for running the buff. Works like a charm for me!
Last edited by stampeete on Sep 13, 2017, 11:50:51 AM
"
stampeete wrote:
Mate, i love ur build! Really funny to play at Harburger league... But i hate flamedash, so i use orb of Storms+curse on hit+enfeeble+arcane surge for running the buff. Works like a charm for me!

I'm also not loving flame dash. What are you using for movement?
Well the 2 quicksilver flasks compared with 2 forbidden taste is more than enough movement for me right now. Still works well for me even at higher Tiers...
Last edited by stampeete on Sep 13, 2017, 9:43:17 AM
G'day fellow Hieros

I am using this nice little build in my second attempt to reach lv 90 in HC (died lv 89 last time <.<)

But now I got a bit stuck with the skills.

(current equip + skills)
Spoiler

Now I want to move the CWDT to the apeps, tend to drop decoy and replace it with wither(I never used decoy anyway)
In that case I would have a 4 socket without any skills and wonder what to do with it.
I don't think that dual curse would be an option cause the price is out of my league currently
(I would love to replace my armor too, but damn 6l are expensive in HC)

I switched Cherrubims for Covenant and I have to say it's pretty badass...

Increased Area of Effect Support for map clear is super cool with those DP totems. Im losing 7k tooltip damage tho cause my Added Chaos Damage was 20/23 but im still way more efficient with all this increased area of effect.

Concentrated Effect Support, this one I switch before I enter Arena it's about 10k tooltip damage increase compared to Cherrubim's Maleficence.

After all I have to say I do enjoy Covenant more then Cherrubim's, of course you lose all the Armor and Evasion but like Orion said our survivability comes from EHP not from armor nor evasion. And I don't really feel that loss.

Tooltip with Cherrubim's: 30k (36k with Arcane Surge)

Tooltip with Covenant (AoE inc): 23k (28k with Arcane Surge)

Tooltip with Covenant (Conc Effect): 35k (43k with Arcane Surge)

*I still miss 1 jewel slot on my tree, thats another 20%+ spell damage.
Last edited by Shoxu on Sep 13, 2017, 7:06:02 PM
"
Shoxu wrote:
our survivability comes from EHP

cherrubim give you flat HP
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
Shoxu wrote:

Tooltip with Cherrubim's: 30k (36k with Arcane Surge)...

Keep in my that tooltip is highly inaccurate for dark pact (i think it ignores totem life for example). Path of building likely more accurate (though possibly not exact either).
With that said if tooltip shows that setup A is 50% more damage than setup B it is usually true that A is better :)

According to my calculations (see pob links few pages back) Cherrubims can be sometimes equal or even more damage than the Covenant. I prefer covenant though since it gives more gem swapping flexibility due to being 7 link and was quite a bit cheaper too when i bought it (a while back).
Last edited by Artagas on Sep 14, 2017, 6:13:09 AM
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
cherrubim give you flat HP

Yes but Covenant also gives 10% life and much more shield.

Stats with cherrubims: 5576 life 1427 shield
Stats with Covenant: 5486 life 2177 shield

So its a loss of total 90 hp for me and adds 750 shield.

"
Artagas wrote:
According to my calculations (see pob links few pages back) Cherrubims can be sometimes equal or even more damage than the Covenant. I prefer covenant though since it gives more gem swapping flexibility due to being 7 link and was quite a bit cheaper too when i bought it (a while back).

Are you sure you make your calculations right? Did you compare damage with conc effect on Covenant and everything? Cause Im pretty sure you're wrong, I just dont understand how can tooltip be so much inaccurate that when it shows 30k for cherrubims, 35k for covenant its actually more damage with cherrubims.
Last edited by Shoxu on Sep 14, 2017, 7:37:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info