[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Level 92 here, still using a tabula, dont need any resists in the chest, more than overcapped for Ele Weak.
5,5k hp and 3,5k Mana.

Current farming Uberlab without problems and t15 maps just alching and go.

For panth, Brine king and the other one that gain life flaks per second.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Aug 21, 2017, 9:14:56 AM
Awesome, thanks Mawwk!
This build has made me enjoy PoE more than any i've tried so far (3 other level 80-88)the leveling is insanely smooth. Thanks for the guide was very easy to follow from a semi-new player perspective.
does totem life give more dmg? Tooltip doesnt show when i take 15% totem life but idk, feels bad.

I kinow it must be somewhere in these 20pages but meh,thought id ask. thanks.
Re totem life=damage

Discussed previously but answer is yes, though not much. Don't trust tooltip for totem builds. When I have time I'm going to go through the discussion so far and add an FAQ section to the guide.

-O
"
Orion72 wrote:
Re totem life=damage

Discussed previously but answer is yes, though not much. Don't trust tooltip for totem builds. When I have time I'm going to go through the discussion so far and add an FAQ section to the guide.

-O

thanks,just hit 43 or something and having a blast.
Incredible build, i was planed to run a totem based build and this one is magic, you have just to press R :D, while leveling 1 totem is enought/monster pack to instantkill them so you just run through the story, 2 totems destroy the world i can't even imagine lv 55 with 4.

Izaro and Dominius was a joke at lv 33, they get riped out with 0 life loss if you invest in a tabula rasa + the unique jewels.

First time i will try to never die till lv 80 in solo party because you only have to run so you can stay attentive on boss movement, i tried a lot of magic crit build before but most are expensive or sometimes got one shoted by a boss cuz of damage tree and it's not enought without the specific gear instead of more life nodes, so with under 4k hp lv80+ your free :D

Fun + Safe + Chaos damage 20/20.
Last edited by Clannad95 on Aug 21, 2017, 8:15:01 PM

Sometimes I dual wield apeps, other times not. Either way things die quickly in most cases. Like the build alot. Carcass jack doesn't help dps or aoe wise as much as youd think. Will probably sell and go back to a normal rare 6l with life/res.

Good build for Heiro, relatively safe. I wish I could get more mana regen. That goes down more than my life ever does. Because of my helmet enchant and nodes and gear, I have 950 life regen as opposed to my 300 mana regen :/ and the flask only sort of helps.
I love pie.
As i was wasting my 100fusing, my awesome fusing luck came back..

Spoiler

What would be the 7th link? AKA replace the added chaos? inc aoe for some clearing and switch conc on bosses?Or ?
"
Deadbringer wrote:
As i was wasting my 100fusing, my awesome fusing luck came back..

Spoiler

What would be the 7th link? AKA replace the added chaos? inc aoe for some clearing and switch conc on bosses?Or ?

I would definitely do AoE and then swap to conc for bosses.
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info