[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

i have a problem with the levels 1-28. I mean i cant kill any bosses on normal, i can see you used orb of storm and the lighting thing. Im at oak right now and maybe im done killing him around christmas can you help me?
"
Noller5 wrote:
i have a problem with the levels 1-28. I mean i cant kill any bosses on normal, i can see you used orb of storm and the lighting thing. Im at oak right now and maybe im done killing him around christmas can you help me?

1-28 - play at ANY melee skill with 2H weapon.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
"
Thanks for replying :) Yea i guess hierophant isnt the best class for going crit hehe

Also, my totems are dying really fast once I moved on to maps. Would u suggest picking up the totem life nodes? not sure how effective it will be though, unless I also run a soul mantle or something

i am run 12-13 tier now. have no problem to replays them.

but mod "no regen" really painfull.
taked this armor. will try.

:)
Any thought's on using bloodgrip amulet? Has life on it, and up to 1.6% life regen, along with 100% life recovered from flasks.
this build is just amazing.
took Deodre at her pool in 1~2 min without much effort.
This is my first time to use decoy totem.
It totem is just so strong in the sense of protection.
I had no trouble with the "Reflection of Terror" either.
I'm interested to hear how Cherrubim manage with the build! Don't like Carcass Jack too much since I think it's ideal to minimize dexterity.

I had Essence Worm equipped till lvl86 or so. I had haste gem on it. Honestly it felt pretty amazing since +cast speed is huge damage bonus. Haste gave more tooltip dps than +25% chaos damage from a ring and there were also movement bonus and group play advantage included. If any aura would be ran with the build it had to be Haste. In the future might look forward to get +cast speed rings. Maybe jewels too.

After all I changed the build and had to get rid of dexterity and high level Haste. Went to marauder tree to get Unwavering Stance since Brine King pantheon really feels like 'soft' immunity. For example Soul of Solaris is something I would like to run. Usually biggest hits comes from one enemy and there is also soft immunity to crits. Soul of Lunaris is also very good.
I think I'm on right path. There is also promising totem cluster 'Ironwood' and picked up mana cluster Battle Rouse. I don't know yet how good Battle Rouse is really but it's also very interesting.

Problem that I have is should I run ordinary life flask and what kind mana flask to run. Instant mana flask just don't give much when 3.3k mana pool
Last edited by Possu81 on Aug 20, 2017, 2:02:47 PM
"
Possu81 wrote:
I'm interested to hear how Cherrubim manage with the build!

amaysing!

trash mobs at 13 lvl maps have been blasted. some armor\evasion - good advantage against hits of pack trash mobs. Bosses hits hardly anyway :( .

DPS at path of building 30k - tabula\ 34870 - cherrubim (55% chaos damage, need divine)

Jack have lower DPS and armor, but better radius and easy to color (1200+++ cromatic :( )

But cherrubim give good DPS and looks like endgame armor.

Cherribum looks amazing... sad thing is it's Str/Dex base so getting blues on it will be...expensive.
"
zz9za wrote:
Cherribum looks amazing... sad thing is it's Str/Dex base so getting blues on it will be...expensive.

6L jack\covenant\defiance are overpriced at 500+c, i take this cherrubim with terribl rolls at 345c. so chromatic i take as change :). and i have a lucky player at guild (6L by 3 fusings... *maaad*) so i ask him to colorised. ~400 croma will anoth :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info