[3.10 HC] Apep's Darkpact Totems are BACK (original build 3.1-3.3)

Re missing Mana Regen:

I took a look at your gem links and noticed you are using lightning warp instead of the flame dash>faster casting>arcane surge>inc dur setup.

Arcane Surge provides a significant boost to Mana Regen and has nearly 100% uptime if used in the recommended way. For my build at lvl 91 it was an additional 116 Mana/second. Might help.

Re 7th link:

Gratz! Ever so slightly jealous. :) Faster casting would be my choice for max dps since you can use both faster casting and conc now and are unlikely to ever run anything below T13 again ;) (Can of course swap inc/conc if you feel it makes clear better--matter of taste) Let us know how it works out--my sense was that this would be the ideal chest.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Aug 21, 2017, 10:56:05 PM
Awesome Build.
Startet leveling thursday last week, yesterday hit lvl 89 oh SC and managed to kill shaper for the first time ever :) :)
Did a little bit tuning for more dmg on HSC.

Thanks for the impressions:)
Changed up my gear, works good now. Still need my uber lab enchant, just need 1 more missing trial :/

I love pie.
How will this build go with shaper/guardians? Also is their an updated late game skill tree URL to follow?
Dream Fragments can be a great unique ring to make this build more concrete in some situations. It synergizes well. Even though it sacrfices some stats, +20% max mana and 50% mana regen along with tons of Cold res and "Cannot be Chilled and Cannot be Frozen" are something I love to have for some situations.
Can someone post a 90 skill tree or something? @~@ gonna try it on HC also can it do uber atziri and farm or no way? (on HC of course.)
Last edited by dejs96 on Aug 22, 2017, 6:49:31 AM
Cant wait to try on the 6l covenant.. Just hit 63 last night and today pushing for the lvls.

On a different note,can we get some guardians video kill or anything? Im curious. I know you rip sadly but,maybe you can hop on standard and record for a few min?
How do you guys generate frenzy charges? Manually casting Frenzy? Any other interesting mechanics people use to build charges?
Hey, I have lvl 90 templar and I would love to try this build out, could you please update your lvl 90 tree and also your current gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info