[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

OK currently i have kaom's(from another build)
a drillneck +1 arrow and 120c left. Should i play random 6L armor and drillneck or kaoms and 5L doomfletch?
ign : EEMadness
"
Volkarrr wrote:
OK currently i have kaom's(from another build)
a drillneck +1 arrow and 120c left. Should i play random 6L armor and drillneck or kaoms and 5L doomfletch?

5l doomfletch + regular drillneck for clearing all day

6l doomfletch + +1 arrow for barrage
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
1- drillneck +1 arrow (2 of them would be ideal, at least 1 for barrage and regular for clearing skill)
2- Kaoms - you really need more life
3- another 5l doomfletch (put your clearing skill in here, put barrage in 6l)
4- steel rings + phys/crit/accuracy ammy
5- new boots to help balance res - your current boots basically have no res on them
6- new rustic belt to help balance res
7- 10 pen on boots
8- 2 barrage abyssus

Step one - done
Step two - done
Step three - done

question: Kaom's did not add any tooltip dmg , did i do something wrong? cause i divined the fire damage up to 34%
Last edited by JokeY321 on Aug 24, 2017, 9:09:03 AM
"
JokeY321 wrote:
1- drillneck +1 arrow (2 of them would be ideal, at least 1 for barrage and regular for clearing skill)
2- Kaoms - you really need more life
3- another 5l doomfletch (put your clearing skill in here, put barrage in 6l)
4- steel rings + phys/crit/accuracy ammy
5- new boots to help balance res - your current boots basically have no res on them
6- new rustic belt to help balance res
7- 10 pen on boots
8- 2 barrage abyssus

Step one - done
Step two - done
Step three - done

question: Kaom's did not add any tooltip dmg , did i do something wrong? cause i divined the fire damage up to 34%

great job!

remember...for the 1000000000th time

TOOLTIP IS BULLSHIT ON DOOMFLETCH DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO IT :)
"
Varskar wrote:
Do you think this build would work on T11 with 2x ventors, inc rarity gem + bisco's?

Can you answer that, please? I am about to start leveling this and it would be a shame if the build didn't work in the end. :P
"
Varskar wrote:
"
Varskar wrote:
Do you think this build would work on T11 with 2x ventors, inc rarity gem + bisco's?

Can you answer that, please? I am about to start leveling this and it would be a shame if the build didn't work in the end. :P

I don't know, jewelery is very important. it depends on the rest of your gear - you can't just ask "will it work with MF gear" and not show me any of your other gear. If your gear is lacking on jewelry in this build, the rest of your shit better be GG

this guy did just biscos and was GG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSC0HA56aKA
"
Ahfack wrote:
I don't know, jewelery is very important. it depends on the rest of your gear - you can't just ask "will it work with MF gear" and not show me any of your other gear. If your gear is lacking on jewelry in this build, the rest of your shit better be GG

That's because I don't have any yet. Anyway, here is comparison. I removed your jewelery and switched inc criticals with rarity. Everything else is the same. Not sure if it's good enough. :(

"
Varskar wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

That's because I don't have any yet. Anyway, here is comparison. I removed your jewelery and switched inc criticals with rarity. Everything else is the same. Not sure if it's good enough. :(

well i'm not a good comparison because I get 120str from my jewelry, so if you do that that means you can't equip kaoms.

I think bisco's/HH is fine, but I wouldn't go full MF
Currently level 83 with the build. Spent 200c or so, the result is dope! I can already clear T8-10 maps with no problems and it's super fast. The damage, the speed, the gameplay is ridiculous. I just love it!

One minor thing is that my fingers are broken from spamming flasks all day. RIP fingers.
Last edited by pigret on Sep 5, 2017, 1:32:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info