[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Is there any scope to work either of these into the build? If we have instant leech, we can spec out of some leech nodes on the tree?

"
Phillipefn wrote:
Someone can help me??

why do you have 2 jewels with block chance while dual wielding? dual wielding != bow - its 2 weapons

ur abyssus is horror 49% - buy a cheap one with 40-43 ranging from 30c to 10c

onyx amulet is .. meh .. res you have more than enough as pathfinder with wise oak - look for one with phys dmg 16 cold res and a few other good mods max life, crit whatever - http://poe.trade/search/gowomagositeni

with this 16 cold res you are only missing 15 fire res - which you can get easily on a jewel with +15% fire res and badaaaammmm your resistances are cleared out for wise oak (without taste and dying)

right now the advances costing you like 20-50c depending on abyssus and you have 7-9% less phys dmg and 10% to every elemental because of balancing

drop the hybrid flask and use an evasion flask with increased evasion % and you are almost unkillable already

now reskill 1 point or get one more level and skill "Life and Mana Leech" Node to get 4% life and mana leech, which eliminates the need of mana flasks

and then start fixing your jewels - one should be fixed right away, delete one of the block chance jewels and find something with 15% fire res and mods you need phys dmg / max life / life % whatever the 15% fire res alone are better than everything else could be because of balance 10% ele pen to each ele

"
eugenez wrote:
Is there any scope to work either of these into the build? If we have instant leech, we can spec out of some leech nodes on the tree?

for the real high end lategame build i would say no because you are using already dying sun, taste of hate and wise oak, the 4th bottle for max performance should be a lucky crit chance bottle with bleed immunity and one quicksilver is (in my eyes) a must have

Also the increased damage taken is not that good with this build, in non mega high budget builds you will have a lack of survivability anyway and if you are at OPs level 10M dps i guess it works either way with or without

"
Minnzor wrote:
Having huge issues with survivability, my resistances are a bit messed up at the moment, but even when they were balanced, I still had issues. Not sure where to go on from here honestly.

Guess you have enough damage for now...

a) like you said balance your res 20 fire 80 light 80 cold
b) drop atziri bottle, get an evasion bottle instead (jade +3k evasion +% 90+ evasion rating)
c) do you have frenzy charges? edit: guess i see you use assassins mark ... I tried assassins mark, but felt like no enemies get cursed at all, because you kill either too fast, or too slow for herald to work with this build and i prefer the blasphemy projectile weakness combination - feel free to try it
d)get rid of rotgut, i know you have it because of the frenzy stacks right now, but its better to take a diamond flask with anti bleed, rather than rotgut -> bleed you are dead
e) you can skill the 3 bubbles behind acrobatics to get 10% extra dodge which comes in pretty handy
f) guess even if you only change 1 thing: atziri bottle gone -> jade flask up ... you will be soooooo much more standing, than lying in the graveyard :P go try it
Last edited by exxidus on Mar 16, 2018, 2:16:03 AM
Would you recommend using Blood rage ? I really want Frenzy charges
So I finally managed to balance my Wise Oak and replaced my Atziri's Promise with it - my DPS dropped about 2k and I lost some leech as well. Is this fine? Does the penetration and defensive stats make up for it?
"
Yzedd wrote:
So I finally managed to balance my Wise Oak and replaced my Atziri's Promise with it - my DPS dropped about 2k and I lost some leech as well. Is this fine? Does the penetration and defensive stats make up for it?

penetration doesn't show up on tooltip dps, you want to use PoB to calculate your damage. Wise oak all balanced is way more damage/tankiness than atziri flask.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
With the significant buffs to Deadeye in 3.2, would you consider Deadeye to be a good budget alternative?
"
exxidus wrote:
"
Phillipefn wrote:
Someone can help me??

why do you have 2 jewels with block chance while dual wielding? dual wielding != bow - its 2 weapons

ur abyssus is horror 49% - buy a cheap one with 40-43 ranging from 30c to 10c

onyx amulet is .. meh .. res you have more than enough as pathfinder with wise oak - look for one with phys dmg 16 cold res and a few other good mods max life, crit whatever - http://poe.trade/search/gowomagositeni

with this 16 cold res you are only missing 15 fire res - which you can get easily on a jewel with +15% fire res and badaaaammmm your resistances are cleared out for wise oak (without taste and dying)

right now the advances costing you like 20-50c depending on abyssus and you have 7-9% less phys dmg and 10% to every elemental because of balancing

drop the hybrid flask and use an evasion flask with increased evasion % and you are almost unkillable already

now reskill 1 point or get one more level and skill "Life and Mana Leech" Node to get 4% life and mana leech, which eliminates the need of mana flasks

and then start fixing your jewels - one should be fixed right away, delete one of the block chance jewels and find something with 15% fire res and mods you need phys dmg / max life / life % whatever the 15% fire res alone are better than everything else could be because of balance 10% ele pen to each ele

"
eugenez wrote:

for the real high end lategame build i would say no because you are using already dying sun, taste of hate and wise oak, the 4th bottle for max performance should be a lucky crit chance bottle with bleed immunity and one quicksilver is (in my eyes) a must have

Also the increased damage taken is not that good with this build, in non mega high budget builds you will have a lack of survivability anyway and if you are at OPs level 10M dps i guess it works either way with or without

"
Minnzor wrote:
Having huge issues with survivability, my resistances are a bit messed up at the moment, but even when they were balanced, I still had issues. Not sure where to go on from here honestly.

Guess you have enough damage for now...

a) like you said balance your res 20 fire 80 light 80 cold
b) drop atziri bottle, get an evasion bottle instead (jade +3k evasion +% 90+ evasion rating)
c) do you have frenzy charges? edit: guess i see you use assassins mark ... I tried assassins mark, but felt like no enemies get cursed at all, because you kill either too fast, or too slow for herald to work with this build and i prefer the blasphemy projectile weakness combination - feel free to try it
d)get rid of rotgut, i know you have it because of the frenzy stacks right now, but its better to take a diamond flask with anti bleed, rather than rotgut -> bleed you are dead
e) you can skill the 3 bubbles behind acrobatics to get 10% extra dodge which comes in pretty handy
f) guess even if you only change 1 thing: atziri bottle gone -> jade flask up ... you will be soooooo much more standing, than lying in the graveyard :P go try it

Thanks!!!!

Started the changes. let's see how it goes.
could i eventually use a windripper with this build if i got one? or will it not work.
Have started this season and slowly started to go towards this build. Have no items needed for the build as well as currency (prices for items a bit insane :P ) :( I would like to ask for advice what item should I aim first...or advice on changes I should make. Have not balanced wise oak :(

Is this possible to play without the wises oaks ? I hate this play style with potions /:
Is this still possible to deal enough damage without them and with capped stuff ?

Also I was wondering how this could be mana free ? Just because of claws node when the mana is leeched at 0.8% of damages ?

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info