[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
TheAnderson wrote:
I really can't understand how to not die with this build. I have 6100 HP, but can't go more than 91 lvl because of every 5 maps dying. Maybe I need leveling on 12 maps? On 14-16 I always make a mistake. Or boss or some exile... Please give me an advice: just stop on 91 and farming or try to lvl on some map I not dying. I have an overwhelming))) Thanks a lot!

It says in the build guide to use a lightpoacher if you're feeling too squishy - please read the guide

It says in the video build guide and the written build guide that the pcoc/4b abyssus is just for boss farming - please read the guide, please watch the video guide

You should be using cwdt-imm call for maps - also in both guides, please watch/read again.

You can put 2 abyss jewels in lightpoacher with up to 50life each so that's a potential 100 more life also, plus it's a great helm for survivability.

I got 6.7k life atm with reg kaoms/abyssus and I'm at 70% at level 96. Farming T15 Elder Reefs nonstop with 6 master sextants and breach.

If you can't figure out how to play while wearing abyssus, then I really recommend lightpoacher.

Try a lightpoacher <3

Is your wise oak balanced? You should have it balanced for not only offense, but also Defense.

Quality your flasks

Get steel rings, you can get +30str nodes on tree if you can't manage to get it on rings.

Gearing up is part of the game man. Keep working at it. I can't play the game for you. There's tons of information in this thread and in the reviews.

Read the reviews section, see what other people have been doing in leagues.

Hatred crit watchers eye jewel is GG, even if it's just has that one mod on it.

Thanks for respond! I just read the guide 10+ times))) Every word. I'm going to this every day and buy something new. I have another Abyssus for mapping, just leveling gems in this one. Lightpoacher is really expensive and moreover with barrage ench... Steel Rings are 5ex+ each for +- ok stats. Now I taking care about balancing stats.

What you recommend about leveling?
Just playing and not dying?)) It really hard, fu**ing Blink Arrow has 3 sec cooldown... So hard to go of from boss tier 16 bosses attacks. You have a huge dps and can fasetank most bosses attacks. For this moment I can't)

I want to play for this build and not dying. Just want and all)
"
TheAnderson wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
TheAnderson wrote:
I really can't understand how to not die with this build. I have 6100 HP, but can't go more than 91 lvl because of every 5 maps dying. Maybe I need leveling on 12 maps? On 14-16 I always make a mistake. Or boss or some exile... Please give me an advice: just stop on 91 and farming or try to lvl on some map I not dying. I have an overwhelming))) Thanks a lot!

It says in the build guide to use a lightpoacher if you're feeling too squishy - please read the guide

It says in the video build guide and the written build guide that the pcoc/4b abyssus is just for boss farming - please read the guide, please watch the video guide

You should be using cwdt-imm call for maps - also in both guides, please watch/read again.

You can put 2 abyss jewels in lightpoacher with up to 50life each so that's a potential 100 more life also, plus it's a great helm for survivability.

I got 6.7k life atm with reg kaoms/abyssus and I'm at 70% at level 96. Farming T15 Elder Reefs nonstop with 6 master sextants and breach.

If you can't figure out how to play while wearing abyssus, then I really recommend lightpoacher.

Try a lightpoacher <3

Is your wise oak balanced? You should have it balanced for not only offense, but also Defense.

Quality your flasks

Get steel rings, you can get +30str nodes on tree if you can't manage to get it on rings.

Gearing up is part of the game man. Keep working at it. I can't play the game for you. There's tons of information in this thread and in the reviews.

Read the reviews section, see what other people have been doing in leagues.

Hatred crit watchers eye jewel is GG, even if it's just has that one mod on it.

Thanks for respond! I just read the guide 10+ times))) Every word. I'm going to this every day and buy something new. I have another Abyssus for mapping, just leveling gems in this one. Lightpoacher is really expensive and moreover with barrage ench... Steel Rings are 5ex+ each for +- ok stats. Now I taking care about balancing stats.

What you recommend about leveling?
Just playing and not dying?)) It really hard, fu**ing Blink Arrow has 3 sec cooldown... So hard to go of from boss tier 16 bosses attacks. You have a huge dps and can fasetank most bosses attacks. For this moment I can't)

I want to play for this build and not dying. Just want and all)

You don't need barrage enchant for mapping - barrage is irrelevant. Just get a 1 or 2 socket (preferred) one for as cheap as possible, and start doing some work. Also, if you're concentrating on just leveling and not dying, then just skip bosses if you're feeling squishy. Bosses give almost no XP so it's not worth it to sacrifice 10% just for a map drop, when that could be ~10 maps you just ran.

After I hit 97, I'll do some T15 runs with my basic bitch gear on and show you how I play. I don't have a lot of time these days, so not sure when it'll be but I'll attempt to do that and put it in thread.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:

You don't need barrage enchant for mapping - barrage is irrelevant. Just get a 1 or 2 socket (preferred) one for as cheap as possible, and start doing some work. Also, if you're concentrating on just leveling and not dying, then just skip bosses if you're feeling squishy. Bosses give almost no XP so it's not worth it to sacrifice 10% just for a map drop, when that could be ~10 maps you just ran.

After I hit 97, I'll do some T15 runs with my basic bitch gear on and show you how I play. I don't have a lot of time these days, so not sure when it'll be but I'll attempt to do that and put it in thread.

That will be great! Very interesting how you do it. How you take right positions. And if you can do some clips about tier 16 bosses, where I need to burst where to go out.

I so don't want to go from Abyssus. I want to play with them=) But your responses are great thanks! You motivate me!)

What you think I need upgrade first? Get farming for Steel Rings? Or maybe amulet? Or jewels? I think I have nice boots, glows and Vise for that money)
"
TheAnderson wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

That will be great! Very interesting how you do it. How you take right positions. And if you can do some clips about tier 16 bosses, where I need to burst where to go out.

I so don't want to go from Abyssus. I want to play with them=) But your responses are great thanks! You motivate me!)

What you think I need upgrade first? Get farming for Steel Rings? Or maybe amulet? Or jewels? I think I have nice boots, glows and Vise for that money)

Well straight up, if you're farming T16 guardians, you shouldn't be trying to level. If you want to level, you should be doing just maps and focus on leveling. I run guardians when I'm freshly leveled at 0% so it doesn't matter if I die. You shouldn't be doing T16 guardian/shaper farming in order to level, you should be doing it to farm.

Steel rings are your top priority.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
TheAnderson wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Well straight up, if you're farming T16 guardians, you shouldn't be trying to level. If you want to level, you should be doing just maps and focus on leveling. I run guardians when I'm freshly leveled at 0% so it doesn't matter if I die. You shouldn't be doing T16 guardian/shaper farming in order to level, you should be doing it to farm.

Steel rings are your top priority.

I just balanced my Wise Oak. AND O MY GOD. DMG groves significantly, and my tanky also. Wow! PoB calculates Wise Oak balance?
Last edited by TheAnderson on Feb 4, 2018, 4:56:26 PM
Today by farming 11 map on 92 lvl, this game dropped me a Bisco =) And I want to say that Bisco is so nice for this build, even without other MF items. Just very nice. Maybe someone give me an advice on which map better to farm with Bisco? Shaped Vault?
Hi just want to know if this build is uber lab viable? maybe switch out koams for queen of the forest for more movement?
"
Rexzilla wrote:
Hi just want to know if this build is uber lab viable? maybe switch out koams for queen of the forest for more movement?

I beat the Uber Laba's boss for 1 sec with my gear. However I don't think any build with Vaal Pact is good for U Laba. Just my think)
Last edited by TheAnderson on Feb 6, 2018, 1:05:48 PM
Can anyone please tell me which passives to get first during leveling? The lowest linked tree here is for lvl 70 as far as I saw (sorry if I am wrong).
What about legacy Reach of the Council + Belly in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info