[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
BadBuild wrote:
Crying redditor's incoming.

Christ that video was so fucking bad LOL

So apparently if you make build guide now, you are NEVER allowed to have min/max'ed items, ever, or else you're fucking Satan and your build is bullshit and you should die in a fire.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:

So apparently if you make build guide now, you are NEVER allowed to have min/max'ed items, ever, or else you're fucking Satan and your build is bullshit and you should die in a fire.

Well, the average redditor will never own a min/maxed item which explain why everyone dick rides that channel.

And who would have thought that blade flurry gives higher POB numbers? This is some brand new, meta defining news. Everyone go make a blade flurry build now! oh wait...
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:

let the plebs cry over being unefficient at making build
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Nov 8, 2017, 12:02:44 AM
Hello, Im thinking to move to ur build, but i'd like to go 92-95, how could we increase the clearspeed of the build? QoTF?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
I like how without mirrored & legacy gear this build struggles to get 2 mil dps. >,>
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Nov 8, 2017, 7:16:04 AM
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
Hello, Im thinking to move to ur build, but i'd like to go 92-95, how could we increase the clearspeed of the build? QoTF?

If you go QoTF, use a starkonja's/rat nest(no life)/a rare ev helm instead of abyssus. You won't have high enough ehp against phys without kaoms. For general clear you shouldn't need the extra damage anyways
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
I like how without mirrored & legacy gear this build struggles to get 2 mil dps. >,>

I like how people take the word of a guy that didn't bother playing the build, but caters to reddit crybabies instead of people that actually attempted to follow the guide. And by follow the build guide, I don't mean slap in a doomfletch and assume you will get awesome damage. Like, really follow the guide.

According to the bullshit guy and you, this is under 2M dmg :(

Week 2 of harbinger. I guess this is under 2mil damage then? Or maybe he knows a great deal of magic and got my mirrored gear in Harbinger :)

Your build, according to you is 5.4M dmg

Something doesn't look right............. which looks like more damage in league with no mirrored/legacy gear?

And if people want to be cynical, then if my build is a "use GG items" build, then yours is a "use a signal fire" build. Only difference is, you don't see me shitposting in your thread.

How about you do your own research instead of mimic an opinion you saw on reddit and read what actual people that played the build in league had to say?

Harbinger League: Killed Shaper with a shitty 1c 4l chest armour and unbalanced Res
"
pigret wrote:
Killed Shaper tonight on Harbinger, here's my gear:

Yes that is a shitty 1c chest armour.

My resists are not at all balanced for Wise Oak, some of my gear is shitty, and I don't have any of the good enchants, but apparently it's enough to kill Shaper quite comfortably. When I can be bothered to fix my resists and run lab for at least the boot enchant I expect the kill to be as fast as HOWA once was.

Harbinger League: Easiest Shaper kill ever. All 4 Guardians DOWN
"
bitbite11 wrote:
All 4 guardians dead. Shaper dead.

just killed a phoenix with these mods

Quite possibly the easiest Shaper kill I have ever done. Used the Blasphemy with Proj Weakness setup, but didn't bother going for the PCoC setup as I don't have the money atm to 4B my abyssus.

Face tank beam no problem, face tank frostbolts no problem, kill him before flasks run out no problem.

Had one death to the Miscreated guy before shapers room because I wasn't paying attention (worst place to die).

Guardians all very easy, chimera was the one I thought I would have most trouble with but I rolled easy mods to help me out. Ended up doing it deathless.

Minotaur deathless, really easy.

Phoenix had deaths, but i had some insane mods (see my post like a page back with the picture).

Hydra easily deathless.

(Phoenix had the hardest map mods out of all of them, but hydra was not friendly at all and had a few harsh ones).

Was rewarded for my efforts with one of these :)

Thanks Ahfack, the build is amazing.

Harbinger League: Best bow build out there. 3Mil Dmg in league achievable
"
juerk wrote:
I've been playing a doomfletch character (currently halfway to lvl 90) after one of the usual leaguestarters and wanted to share some thoughts about my experience so far.

Lvling was quite smooth. I'd suggest to skip abyssus completely until the Kaom's setup is up and running. Ofc you get more dmg from it, but there's almost no way to get
the life buffer. As an example: I'm at 5.1k life with Belly, decent life rolls on the gear and only one life node from the tree missing. That's in no way safe - a couple of levels
earlier every second yellow-tier boss could have oneshot me with abyssus up.

I went with +2 devoto's and like it so far - the MS is nice for clear and the dexterity made up for the non-existant accuracy on my gear, until I managed to get that steel ring. As a REALLY budget option
(without +2) I'd probably use rat's nest / starkonja. The lvling + early mapping content is easy even without abyssus. The new pierce gem is absolutely massive QoL for both TS/LA - I rather feel more comfortable
clearing maps than last league, even with 1/5 of the damage. Tbh I'd skip abyssus completely before both Kaom's and ToH, but that's personal preference.

Things that went well:

-few deaths from 80-89.5
-couple of good purchases made for rather low cost (gloves, rings)

random ideas/suggestions:

- don't roll the maps too hard / feel free to skip the boss on rippy maps from time to time. This build doubledips with items and lvls, so just wait a lvl or two and you will destroy the content anyway.

- if you don't use abyssus (yet), chance to bleed is a must. The lvl 20 gem offers higher flat phys than abyssus and is a massive dmgincrease (1.48*multi or so for me).

- check out a +1 blackgleam as a budget alternative to drillneck. It may outclass a non- +1 -drillneck for barrage. Signalfire is underrated for this build as well.

- dmg on full life is great for barrage as a 6l, I'd pick a utility gem like ice bite for a TS-6l. How are you supposed to get a 6l in this league anyway?

- if you can get a high int and are missing the penetration from WO/boots, check out ele weakness instead of projweakness in PoB as a swap for bosses.

- lowish lvl CWDT-IC-enfeeble saved my life a couple of times.

- if you haven't got your kaom's yet, don't use the weaponswap for the 2. bow. Get jaws of agony / brinerot flag there and generate some power charges
before boss fights.

my gear so far:

a funny mixture of great, decent and terrible items but I'm slowly getting there^^

Any thoughts on this order?

what I like about the build:
Doomfletch Prism is probably the best bow build out there. Pathfinder is a great asscendacy pick as well. 3 Mill guardian dps with abyssus or 2+ Mill without shoud be easily achievable with a really good league gear and you get a nice utility on top. The playstyle is quite enjoyable and the buildup to the endgame gear is decent enough to clear the maps fast.
One of the best all-around-builds in PoE with endgame gear (single target/endgame/lab/mapping/everything-viable). The new pantheon system is actually a decent buff,
if solaris/lunaris are fixed. The life-flask pantheon is great for lab and Yugul vs reflect.

Dislike:
- forced nature of the tree and the item choices (due to the 3.0 balance changes) lead to the horrendous cost of the build and a bunch of flipping/market manipulation for certain items. I enjoy builds which scale well with investment but this build feels a bit like an economy challenge at time.
A large part of the dmg comes from Wise-Oak-balancing of all three res., which is a bit awkward (hand-picked endgame gear needed for balancing, 2 resistance flasks lead to res. undercap without flasks -> vulnerable to lag/missplays.

Harbinger League: 2 5L bows+Kaoms annihilate all bosses until shaper
"
bitbite11 wrote:

To anyone wondering if this is doable in a league, ontop of what everyone has already said:

1. You don't need two +1 drillnecks, I use one in barrage for bosses, for TS I use additional pierce. Map clearing has been fine, screens still get 1 shot up to and including t16 maps.

2. You don't need two 6 links. I am running two 5's atm and no issues at all up to guardians (only done mino so far but he was cake). When I get my first 6L it will 100% be for barrage. 5L TS still gibs packs up to t16.

3. You don't need enchants on your helm. Yes they are nice but again, up to t16 and even guardian fights feel very fine without them (barring crazy map mods) I am not even sure the TS enchant will ever be necessary, you clear so fast with dying sun up, herald shatters 90% of the screen each shot.

Those are some of the most expensive parts and imo are unecessary for general mapping if you don't have the budget (I don't either atm but am working on them!).

You won't annihilate shaper without these gears, but you will annihilate every boss up to him (minus guardians with crazy mods on them, but just roll the map a bit easier) I don't think ive ever seen kaom survive more than 5 seconds (t15 abyss) Even done twinned a few times and its the same thing.

So definitely awesome for this league, loving it thanks Ahfack, and as always thanks for the great replies. I know you have a few guides so its nice to see you reply a lot :)

Harbinger League: Had a blast, bosses are no problem in maps
"
noxilence1 wrote:

This is what i have gatherd just level'd to 90 had a blast bosses are no problem in maps

Harbinger League: Blast Rain single target, no abyssus, Uber Atziri/Shaper Easy
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Gear
Spoiler

I changed the passive tree and some gear to fit my playstyle since I feel too squishy wearing an abyssus and Kaom's heart is way too expensive this league. I'm using blast rain for my single target since barrage enchant costs a fortune. Got the uber lab blast rain enchant for 5c on a starkonjas. Seemed to do Uber Atziri and Shaper easy enough.

I've been trying to 6-link a Yriel's Fosterting for almost a week now and still unlucky. Seems like the best chest for me and I'll switch from Carcass Jack to Yriel's when I can.

Harbinger League: 36 challenges in the first week, super fun build
"
noheal wrote:
Rolled this build as Scion to be inmune to reflect on harbringer all the 36 challange first week and super fun great guide

Harbinger League: Running this build in Harbinger, it does everything
"
DrLestatt wrote:
very good build overall.
I'm also running it in harbinger and it does everything.

Spoiler

Harbinger League: Very Detailed CHEAP RAIDER review! By BokkoTheBunny
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
PRO RAIDER HERE, Kappa.

Hi all I've been quiet in the thread for a while now been busy working and squeezing in play when I can, and wanted to give an update on my perspective, and take on the build. I have been receiving questions and what not from quite a few people seeing my post on the raider version and leveling the build.

I wanted to come here and give an update on my progress, as I have a few new things to add as well as I'm not sure if I'll play much tomorrow, and I'll be going ham on xbox with a few friends on Thursday for a while at least so I'll be MIA from the league (at least on PC) for an unknown time.

Personal shit aside I am here to share insight on my way to play this build, for broke ass hobos like me.

Why raider?

Fast, Cheap, MORE EVASION, Fast, DEEEEPS, Fast, FRENZY CHARGES YEEE, oh and uh it's FAST.

So I chose to level Ahfack's build as a raider knowing full well without god RNG I would never have the money for a Koam's, Dying Sun, 20ex helm enchant, ToH, GG Jewelry, and GG jewels.

After getting into T13s I noticed my DPS and survival being GOOD AS FUCK, regardless of missing all these components. What is the key to this? Evasion, and the fact that Prism is absolutely overtuned even with shit gear. One might say even Oh Pee.

As an example, take a look at my gear.
Spoiler

And sometimes,

Total Cost: 6-7 Exalts

Total cost is an estimate because I didn't track each piece and balancing wise oak I had to buy a new belt every time, but w/e.

I'd like to now say I have killed three of four guardians deathless (can you guess the one? Not gonna lie didn't even try...). Unfortunately (More like I just fucking suck) I failed my shaper attempt today, but got him to a quarter on the final phase before my ineptitude got me a violent thrashing of balls to the face ending my run. I will fully admit right now with my gear you could "Easily" kill shaper, at least as easily with trash gear as you can. ALL of my deaths were misplays and completely avoidable, I could kill him if I had a bit more time before xbox launch but so be it.

The main thing I would like to say about this is that if I had a 6L or a much better set of rings; meaning with only about 3-5ex and a handful of RNG with fuses I could probably face tank the beam, and laugh my way to a self farmed dying sun to shit on him harder with.

Raider is completely capable of tackling the highest of endgame, and is a viable alternative to people who like me have limited time to play or just don't know how to make phat stacks of GG shit I see so many people posting in this thread.

For those interested here is my tree...

I end up with just under 5K HP, and before challenging the end-est of game I used my last few points and grabbed duelist leech. Needed that shit to face tank as my damage wasn't good enough for VP to be safe with only 5K HP, and it gives effectively double the amount of leech allowing me to get away with things my bad play shouldn't have allowed me to. My PoB has me at 218k unbuffed, and 437k with all shit up on guardians/shaper.

A lot of the damage and survival comes from wise oak being balanced as well, kinda nice, you need to do it on this version of it as well, trust me just do it.

A few final things, thanks Ahfack for the guide! you opened my eyes to an item I didn't even know existed and gave me a base outline of OP shit to compliment it which allowed me to have great fun in the league so far. For anyone interested how I setup or did with raider in more detail feel free to PM me here or in game if I'm on I check back pretty frequently and am happy to help when I'm not busy. I'm also thinking of rolling this build on xbox as a second build so if I do I'll let you guys know how it is.

I'd like to also state that despite my self deprecation in this post a lot of my success came from knowledge of mechanics and knowing what I can, shouldn't, and most definitely CANNOT do. The only reason I know I can kill shaper is because I've killed him on other characters in the past and have a bit of experience fighting him so be ready rip some sets if you go raider and you never fought him before. Play smart and pay attention to all his shit and you should be good if you have mechanical skill.

Good luck everyone and most important have fun! I know I did.

PS, YES YOU HAVE TO BALANCE WISE OAK JUST FUCKING DO IT.

Harbinger League: All 4 Guardians + Shaper Down for first time ever
"
JokeY321 wrote:
Doing all Guardians + Shaper now for the first time with this build.

My Gear
Spoiler

Resistances are unbalanced!

Minotaur
Spoiler
Boss : Easy (dodge big hits)
Map Monster : Super-easy
Map rolls :

Hydra
Spoiler
Boss : Easiest (dunno just facetanked everything)
Map rolls :

Phoenix
Spoiler
Boss : Hard (phoenix adds fucked me up had to switch to LR to clear them)
Map Monster : Easy
Map rolls :

Chimera
Spoiler
Boss : Hardest (cloudy things killed me 2 times)
Map rolls :

Shaper
Spoiler
Boss : Medium (died 2 times cause i tested thing like what i can face tank and what not - no i can't facetank beam from shaper1+ balls from shaper2 :P)
Map 4 Bosses before entering : Super-super-easy
Drop :

Done.

Harbinger League: All Guardians Down, Farmed 20+ Shapers easy
"
noxilence1 wrote:

All guardians down

Been farming shaper 20 runs 2 ruby flasks :(

thinking about crafting some steel rings

Harbinger League: Advice for a noob/first-timer how to prioritize gearing
"
shadowraiden wrote:
"
emrecan0012 wrote:
Really well written and explained build. As a first time player i understood clearly but i would not recommend this build for first time player because at maps you need a lot of currency to make this build efficent which i could not and keep dying and can not progress. I need to make currency faster so i am not bored and quit the game.

it can be done on a budget. first thing i would recomend is pickup a cheap 5l and roll life+resist on it(pretty easy to do. you can socket TS in this.

pickup some cheap gear like im talking 1-2c each to cover your resists to be 75% with some life on them. you can most likely get some phys on them pretty cheaply for rings etc.

i would sell the witchfire flask as it doesnt do much for the build at all. run a suplhur flask or a atziri promise(a 1c flask) they will offer nice damage boosts.

people have been doing this setup very cheaply you just have to pick specifically what gear you want.

if you can when getting the cheap gear try and max your resists without the need of resists on your helmet.
this means when you have enough currency after upgrading you can pickup an abyssus for cheap which will be a huge dps boost.

that will carry you alone into red maps.

Harbinger League: Game was too easy, now I'm MF'ing with it :)
"
rel4us wrote:
soooo...

I got a bit bored, game too EZ and shit, so I got now MFing,

https://pastebin.com/SAytFxu2

with this gear:

I removed the life and mana leech node from the claw side, so i'll be able to use the flask.

it's not too bad :D

Harbinger League: Shaper DOWN first time ever. Usually quit playing now
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Update. I finally killed Shaper. Deathless. Never had a build that could reach Shaper and I usually stopped playing so clearing Shaper finally felt great. However it was a very underwhelming fight. A lot easier than I hoped for.

I had no trouble with phoenix, hydra. Minotaur gave me a bit of trouble but once I figured out his pattern he's easy. Chimera is probably the roughest one.

As for my gear, I bought all of it and it took a lot of farming. Roughly took 2 weeks. Still lacking 6L on my TS bow, barrage/TS enchants, and dmg pen on boots. Also lookin to get better steel rings and need better jewels. There's also a few things I can min/max but for now it gets the work done.

First 3 are for balancing oak. Probably gonna need to find a better solution.

Thanks to Ahfack for this build to allow me to actually "beat" the game. Will most likely farm shaper and uber lab to get my enchants. Maybe hit 100?

Harbinger League: Different more defensive build variation
"
rel4us wrote:
hey guys,

I made a cool setup for this build:

https://pastebin.com/wdGvgKUE

very very very high DPS and defences,

the main point is the chest (and I use culling not maim for the HH, with good belt + maim, it will get to 5M)

Harbinger League: More defensive version, pushing for 100
"
LaVentouze wrote:
Hi, I want to share my version of the build

It's a more defensive setup, since I enjoy it a lot and want to push to lvl 100 wearing an Abyssus was a NoGo. (Still Thanks OP for the build <3 )

tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAIDAQBeBS0FtQguCIkPqxR1FSAV_Ra_F5YZjhm0Go0i6iP2JIsknST9JpUqOCpbLOktgy5TMHEwfDH6MgE3TDfUOdQ6QkMxR35KfUt4TZJRR1LsVUtW-lsmXWhh4mHrYlpirGVNZ6BsCGyMb1dwUnTtdct293fXeBl59npTfXV_K3-Af_uBrITFhrOHdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_koCTkJUFmhea8ZuNm7WcxJ2qnregn6TCqXmxfLIZtMW3Ire2vTa-p8GgwuzDOsPmx53Kqc9602_TftQj2sHb592o45_kauXm51TndOjW6ZjqYusU7T_tg-4O73rxbfGK9qP9bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=LaVentouze&characterName=IluvPlagueOfGorge

Note: HH because I got lucky, but it wasn't in my mind at the beginning !
At first it was Atziri's Step and rare belt, but since Hh is stressfulll for res in these conditions I ditch out the Atziri's step and take Rare boots.

For the map with curse I change my stibnite.

This is my mapping set up,

- QotF, because movement speed is very good for mapping and manualy dodging things, and a the same time I got tons of evasion
- Rare lion pelt +2 barrage, because Abyssus sucks while mapping and guardians overhaul, get an Abyssus only for Shaper was just... hum You see :) That's sucks ! and in the same way I got tons of life, res and evasion ! Rat's nest was an option, but I prefered to get more life !
- While mapping I play with Grace, and HoI with onslaught, with my setup dps is far enough to one shot pack even in t16, so insteed of get more overkill damage I prefer to take the defensive option with grace (and on top of that got mtons of movement speed with QotF)
- 45k evasion with flask, 74/64 Dodge/spell with Vaal grace, 6k life, ToH, pantheon, enough to never get hit, or one shot.
- Ice Bite with Tornado shot for frenzies charge generation while mapping
- I prefer a life flask over Wise Oak while mapping since the res are not balanced in my mapping setup, and dont want to take out the stibnite flask since its too good with this setup (smoke cloud op !)
- Pantheon are , Yugul and Lunaris for mapping, Solaris for big bosses.

Guardian and Shaper did dozens of times in this setup, (since i was lazy to switch stuff, even if they were in my inventory haha) Ofc Deathless (Did like 1 to 30% of my lvl at 97 if I remember)

For max Dps I switch some pieces:

Wise Oak balanced.

Instead of Grace and HoI.

For ubber Atziri.

TLDR: Setup more defensive based, high evasion, high movement speed, but still tons of dps ! But still a big currencies eater build to min max.

PoB:

1.5 millions dps Shaper (no fancy things to get high number, Only power charge (generate with trap from the shield in offhand) and point blank, No vaal haste, shock, maim, etc, etc..)

Can get more dps,
with 21/20 gems,
Boots enchant (huge upgrade, but Im to lazy to farm that haha, and since my stuff is full balanced wise oak find sames stats withh enchant is impossible, and find ones with enchant and change all the others pieces, humm well.. No thanks !)
More crit multi or damage from Jewels.
Vaal lightning trap.

https://pastebin.com/ed6uJdh4

Enjoy !
Last edited by Ahfack on Nov 8, 2017, 7:57:54 AM
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
k3nz0ry wrote:

If you go QoTF, use a starkonja's/rat nest(no life)/a rare ev helm instead of abyssus. You won't have high enough ehp against phys without kaoms. For general clear you shouldn't need the extra damage anyways

Great advice, yeah there's some people that chose to go raider with this build and use qotf. Here's a really good write-up:

"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
PRO RAIDER HERE, Kappa.

Hi all I've been quiet in the thread for a while now been busy working and squeezing in play when I can, and wanted to give an update on my perspective, and take on the build. I have been receiving questions and what not from quite a few people seeing my post on the raider version and leveling the build.

I wanted to come here and give an update on my progress, as I have a few new things to add as well as I'm not sure if I'll play much tomorrow, and I'll be going ham on xbox with a few friends on Thursday for a while at least so I'll be MIA from the league (at least on PC) for an unknown time.

Personal shit aside I am here to share insight on my way to play this build, for broke ass hobos like me.

Why raider?

Fast, Cheap, MORE EVASION, Fast, DEEEEPS, Fast, FRENZY CHARGES YEEE, oh and uh it's FAST.

So I chose to level Ahfack's build as a raider knowing full well without god RNG I would never have the money for a Koam's, Dying Sun, 20ex helm enchant, ToH, GG Jewelry, and GG jewels.

After getting into T13s I noticed my DPS and survival being GOOD AS FUCK, regardless of missing all these components. What is the key to this? Evasion, and the fact that Prism is absolutely overtuned even with shit gear. One might say even Oh Pee.

As an example, take a look at my gear.
Spoiler

And sometimes,

Total Cost: 6-7 Exalts

Total cost is an estimate because I didn't track each piece and balancing wise oak I had to buy a new belt every time, but w/e.

I'd like to now say I have killed three of four guardians deathless (can you guess the one? Not gonna lie didn't even try...). Unfortunately (More like I just fucking suck) I failed my shaper attempt today, but got him to a quarter on the final phase before my ineptitude got me a violent thrashing of balls to the face ending my run. I will fully admit right now with my gear you could "Easily" kill shaper, at least as easily with trash gear as you can. ALL of my deaths were misplays and completely avoidable, I could kill him if I had a bit more time before xbox launch but so be it.

The main thing I would like to say about this is that if I had a 6L or a much better set of rings; meaning with only about 3-5ex and a handful of RNG with fuses I could probably face tank the beam, and laugh my way to a self farmed dying sun to shit on him harder with.

Raider is completely capable of tackling the highest of endgame, and is a viable alternative to people who like me have limited time to play or just don't know how to make phat stacks of GG shit I see so many people posting in this thread.

For those interested here is my tree...

I end up with just under 5K HP, and before challenging the end-est of game I used my last few points and grabbed duelist leech. Needed that shit to face tank as my damage wasn't good enough for VP to be safe with only 5K HP, and it gives effectively double the amount of leech allowing me to get away with things my bad play shouldn't have allowed me to. My PoB has me at 218k unbuffed, and 437k with all shit up on guardians/shaper.

A lot of the damage and survival comes from wise oak being balanced as well, kinda nice, you need to do it on this version of it as well, trust me just do it.

A few final things, thanks Ahfack for the guide! you opened my eyes to an item I didn't even know existed and gave me a base outline of OP shit to compliment it which allowed me to have great fun in the league so far. For anyone interested how I setup or did with raider in more detail feel free to PM me here or in game if I'm on I check back pretty frequently and am happy to help when I'm not busy. I'm also thinking of rolling this build on xbox as a second build so if I do I'll let you guys know how it is.

I'd like to also state that despite my self deprecation in this post a lot of my success came from knowledge of mechanics and knowing what I can, shouldn't, and most definitely CANNOT do. The only reason I know I can kill shaper is because I've killed him on other characters in the past and have a bit of experience fighting him so be ready rip some sets if you go raider and you never fought him before. Play smart and pay attention to all his shit and you should be good if you have mechanical skill.

Good luck everyone and most important have fun! I know I did.

PS, YES YOU HAVE TO BALANCE WISE OAK JUST FUCKING DO IT.

"
How about you do your own research instead of mimic an opinion you saw on reddit and read what actual people that played the build in league had to say?

How about of dozens of opinions posted in this thread that are disappointed with the build? Are you going to quote them too or are you going to just quote your friends?

"
I like how people take the word of a guy that didn't bother playing the build, but caters to reddit crybabies

You don't need to insult people
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info