[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Eninya wrote:

I'd get rare rings. Those uniques tank your attack speed. Try to get a 5L, and you can run Tornado Shot is an all-purpose skill until/if you get The Tempest's Binding for mapping. I use Lightning Arrow in my helm, and Barrage in my bow.

Thinking about changing rings cuz without oak i have -22 frost and fire resistant and im getting 1 shoted by any fire skill xD, but rare on poe trade look like shitt... isn't there any legendary rings with psychical dmg resistanc and crit ?
"
Draagz wrote:
"
Eninya wrote:

I'd get rare rings. Those uniques tank your attack speed. Try to get a 5L, and you can run Tornado Shot is an all-purpose skill until/if you get The Tempest's Binding for mapping. I use Lightning Arrow in my helm, and Barrage in my bow.

Thinking about changing rings cuz without oak i have -22 frost and fire resistant and im getting 1 shoted by any fire skill xD, but rare on poe trade look like shitt... isn't there any legendary rings with psychical dmg resistanc and crit ?

Le-Heup of All, but I would just get some Two-Stone rings to up your resists in the mean time before you're ready to move to Steel Rings. Also, don't stress on balancing Wise Oak early on. Balancing it is good, but other items will give you more damage right away. You need your resists capped during Wise Oak, at the least, or elemental damage and reflect will kill you, even with Soul of Yugul.

You can look at my gear and see how I've prioritized stats and where. The rares are where your resistances will come from.
Last edited by Eninya on Sep 2, 2017, 1:08:46 PM
i try to follow the guide in 100% and buy similar item, and im su ck, lvl 78 i cant done "safe" map t3 and t4, is a nice guide but im su ck, my damage and resist, suck

i cap resistence to 75%, i buy pot (not all, are expensibe) and item similar but no, no damage, su ck game im rlly mad, i spend a lot of currency and cant done map t6 ....
If I can only 5L Tornado Shot and Barrage, what 6th gem do you recommend to omit? What gem provides the least benefits for each skill?
"
BigBankHank wrote:
If I can only 5L Tornado Shot and Barrage, what 6th gem do you recommend to omit? What gem provides the least benefits for each skill?

Either Physical Projectile Attack Damage, Slower Projectiles (Green), or Elemental Focus (Blue). I recommend keeping both reds.

"
PainOfDead wrote:
i try to follow the guide in 100% and buy similar item, and im su ck, lvl 78 i cant done "safe" map t3 and t4, is a nice guide but im su ck, my damage and resist, suck

i cap resistence to 75%, i buy pot (not all, are expensibe) and item similar but no, no damage, su ck game im rlly mad, i spend a lot of currency and cant done map t6 ....

Your gloves and rings have no physical damage. I don't recommend using Abyssus this early (or at all; it's unnecessary for mapping). I would try to acquire a 5L with 2 Green, 2 Red, and 1 Blue to run Chance to Bleed over Faster Attacks. Four pieces of your gear are missing life rolls, further making you squishy.

"

Your gloves and rings have no physical damage. I don't recommend using Abyssus this early (or at all; it's unnecessary for mapping). I would try to acquire a 5L with 2 Green, 2 Red, and 1 Blue to run Chance to Bleed over Faster Attacks. Four pieces of your gear are missing life rolls, further making you squishy.

i try to buy hp/and resist item and to much chaos, and try to cap resistence but idk, i need phys/hp/resist
"
fabregas88 wrote:
that build is crap except for STD league
low res char w/o 10k dps on main skill will suck hard on maps lvl 10+
you take proj weakness (w knockback eff) w blasphemy against boss but you don't take King of the Hill node w 80% crit chance and knockback
you get shotgun bow style (melee range shots) due to point blank but you lose lots of damage of proj flying around after TS forks
I absolutely don't get the build:
- any ele reflect pwnz you
- you MUST constantly use flasks, what in the world ffs... always have to use 3 flasks at least to get decent resists, what is it like 10 seconds tops? my ass, that sucks
it's much more reliable to have 30-45k steady TS ranger/shadow with or w/o dot than to have that miracle flask charges once you get some crit in your face and have to refill your HP bar asap
nuff said

Damn, some1's mad about build being too hard to play, lol...
I might try to record myself doing Guardians with my setup, and maybe removing a bunch of gear/jewels to gimp my stats for regular mapping. I never got rid of any of my progression items in case of stat balancing.

I've relegated Abyssus to Shaper/Atziri killing only (unsure if Uber spears can kill me or not). There is no feasible way to utilize it, and it doesn't need to be used on anything else anyway. It's a cheap damage stick, but most people early in gearing are going to be one shotted while wearing it, and that's why I suggest other helms. I have 6900 health and Guardians are a one-shot rodeo for me while wearing it, even with Taste of Hate and Wise Oak active. (Maybe possible to survive with Lightning Coil and Vinktar while using Arctic Armour w/+36% effect.)

Like I said, great for Shaper, where there's no real physical damage, but dangerous anywhere else.
hey guys

path of building showing chance to bleed giving more dps than crit chance and slower projectiles.. its giving more dps when change crit chance to bleed wht u think about that ?
"
Eninya wrote:
I might try to record myself doing Guardians with my setup, and maybe removing a bunch of gear/jewels to gimp my stats for regular mapping. I never got rid of any of my progression items in case of stat balancing.

I've relegated Abyssus to Shaper/Atziri killing only (unsure if Uber spears can kill me or not). There is no feasible way to utilize it, and it doesn't need to be used on anything else anyway. It's a cheap damage stick, but most people early in gearing are going to be one shotted while wearing it, and that's why I suggest other helms. I have 6900 health and Guardians are a one-shot rodeo for me while wearing it, even with Taste of Hate and Wise Oak active. (Maybe possible to survive with Lightning Coil and Vinktar while using Arctic Armour w/+36% effect.)

Like I said, great for Shaper, where there's no real physical damage, but dangerous anywhere else.

Im using Basalt flask vs hard Phys bosses like Mino and i don't have problem facetanking with Abyssus. Is ur Abyssus 40 phys or more? even 1-2% make huge difference. Are u changing ur pantheons for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info