[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

"
DualHalo wrote:
Can this build do content up to guardians without belly is the real question. I am comfortably farming shaped racecourse but not making anywhere near enough currency to sustain. This build also does not seem capable of surviving breaches (whenever they appear in the map I have to be extremely careful not to die and that does not include killing the monsters easily).

I put my build into poe building and can't see any easy upgrades. (except for getting rid of skill duration and grabbing the cluster with reduced mana and life.

I am open to advice but I think this build will stall around tier 13 without a 6 link belly which will require a lot of currency.

As I mentioned in my other post I also have a cwdt immortal call helm which allows me to do all map mods (tier 11).

thoughts?

- Use flasks
- It can do everything; from atziri to Uber atziri and shaper. Uber dan has been using this build and successfully beat shaper on day 2 in HC. Here is his profile : https://pastebin.com/9Kpd8Abd
- Why would you belly anyway when you can get an armour with 140hp/80 mana ?

Found something interesting.

This build tends to use Doryani's, which at the mo seems to be going for about 80c.

I have this Sceptre:

Currently have a mana enchant on it, but when I get Leo's "increased damage over time" craft on it, it gives me ~2.5% DPS increase when compared to Doryani's on Path of Building.

That master craft may make quite a few more reasonably-priced sceptres superior to Doryani's for this build.

Is something wrong with my itemization and build? My RF is doing loads of damage but my SR is barely tickling mobs.

Character is Baijin_
Last edited by Manta_Style on Aug 14, 2017, 5:29:02 PM
"
Manta_Style wrote:
Is something wrong with my itemization and build? My RF is doing loads of damage but my SR is barely tickling mobs.

Character is Baijin_

Buy a 5 link chest of some kind until you can afford a 6 link.
"
Altissimus wrote:

This build tends to use Doryani's, which at the mo seems to be going for about 80c.

I have this Sceptre:

Currently have a mana enchant on it, but when I get Leo's "increased damage over time" craft on it, it gives me ~2.5% DPS increase when compared to Doryani's on Path of Building.

That master craft may make quite a few more reasonably-priced sceptres superior to Doryani's for this build.

While that is an exellect scepter for a lower cost
It's missing the AS like doryani's.

As is often not valued but it gives great clearspeed with shield charge
ign: ropefly
"
Glendoor wrote:
"
Manta_Style wrote:

Character is Baijin_

Buy a 5 link chest of some kind until you can afford a 6 link.

And take the ES enchant off your helm.
"
ropefly wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:

I have this Sceptre:

While that is an exellect scepter for a lower cost
It's missing the AS like doryani's.

As is often not valued but it gives great clearspeed with shield charge

I saw some comments about attack speed of the sceptre affecting this build. What difference does the aps of the weapon make? I think I did a melee attack on a barrel once...they are soooo OP...they resist RF. Nerf barrels.
Hi, so started this build yesterday and hit lvl 76. I can't seem to sustain RF without using Atziri's Foible.

Here is my PoB link https://pastebin.com/Z0YUxBcv

If anyone could take a look at what I could do to make it happen without the neck, is it because I have too low total mana? Also not sure what my clarity should be at, currently lvl 16.
This is my current gear, not sure what I can do to better it other than paying 2 EX per jewel with 3 or 4 good rolls

critiques welcome

IGN: LessBow
"
DualHalo wrote:
Can this build do content up to guardians without belly is the real question. I am comfortably farming shaped racecourse but not making anywhere near enough currency to sustain. This build also does not seem capable of surviving breaches (whenever they appear in the map I have to be extremely careful not to die and that does not include killing the monsters easily).

thoughts?

I got my ass whooped by a chayula breach (SC), so its indeed sometimes a bit rippy there. The main reason for this is that leech/VP builds tend to scale well with a lot of monsters, while our life/mana regen is limited. I'm swallowing potions like an alcoholic in breaches :)

As for this build being feasible for end game content: I certainly feels like it to me. I'm up to T11 and doing fine, and that is with a white bed sheet as a body armour instead of a well rolled rare. 4500 life/2500mana feels pretty comfortable bar some more crowded situations.

Damage-wise it also feels fine to me. I do insane damage when i drop my orb, and that is with lvl 18 gems. I also just now discovered that controlled destruction does not combo well with righteous fire, so i was even running with a 3L righteous fire, and damage was still enough to melt faces.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info