The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

bought 20 packs, only 1 rare! either i am realy realy unlucky or that is not even close to 20%
Best Box for me so far! Bought 5pc.

- 1x White Fen
- 1x Pure Light Boots
- 1x Chaos Footprints
- 1x Dark Swarm Pet
- 1x Pure Light Wings

So it`s a pleasure to give you something back by buying those mystery boxes. Drop is really good!
"
abaraxe wrote:
bought 20 packs, only 1 rare! either i am realy realy unlucky or that is not even close to 20%

15 box ... almost full chaos set didnt get lucky to get wings nor cape ...
still .. when we will have option to do something with those all duplicates from those boxes... With new MTX system there is literally no point for them.
From all boxes i got with time.. i have like 40/50 dublicates on my MTX.
Last edited by delixo on Aug 6, 2017, 6:37:37 AM
I hate myself for spending so much credit on this shit. 5x chaos sword skins, 2x chaos armor chests, 4x light footprint effects...
I don't mind to get hideout decorations or consumables several times or one-handed weapon skin / weapon effect 2x but THIS REALLY SUCK. There is no use for multiple MTX of this type. :(

After long time I gave mystery boxes chance and it was really bad idea. I will save the rest of my credit for something actually useful. MTX effects itself looks really nice.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
To bad we cant buy those cosmetics by our own pick.

I bought 3 boxes, and only good I got was Pure Light weapon effect, which is very nice.
"
To bad we cant buy those cosmetics by our own pick.

I bought 3 boxes, and only good I got was Pure Light weapon effect, which is very nice.

You can in about 4 months.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Any option/feature so we can exchange duplicate mtx with other players? or maybe recycle them and get some points back?
Spent 600 points. Thought I'll never get what I wanted but I had it this time. Thanks RNG! ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael