The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

14 Boxes :

1x Ultimate Chaos Wings
1x Ultimate Chaos Boots, 1x Ultimate Chaos Gloves, 1x Pure Light Helmet
1x Holy Eyes
1x Ultimate Chaos Character Effect, 1x Bone Aura Character Effect,
1x Gore Herald, 1x Pure Light Weapon Effect, 1x Dark Cyclone, 1x Divine Blink and Mirror Arrow Effect
1x Beast Eyes deco (rather small in hideout) 2x Blood and Gore deco

got pretty lucky here lol
Last edited by Tianx3 on Aug 6, 2017, 12:36:08 AM
I'd rather GGG fail and go bankrupt than have them sell these gambling boxes, that's how much I hate them.

Selling these gambling boxes is really bad for the reputation of their company. I stopped supporting GGG when they started selling gambling.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Too bad they are not as two separate boxes, as I'm not interested in the chaos theme at all...
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
Looks bad
1. pure light chest
2. pure light weapon effect
3. chaos wings
4. divine blink
5. chaos boots
6. chaos gloves
7. gore herald
8. dark cyclone
9. blood and bone
10. white fern

All I wanted was the bow :(
Last edited by Anethma on Aug 6, 2017, 2:22:46 AM
I got me the chaos body armor, the chaos pet and red eyes. Looking good!
"
Starball wrote:
I am still waiting on the announcement who won what MTX from the 2 week Mayhem league. I haven't seen anything about it.

did anybody get something?

I'd forgotten about that.

So far as I can tell, I got nothing out of that event. Not totally surprising, considering the number of persons eligible for all the draws.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
As usual, I refuse to buy these mystery boxes. However, I have no problem picking up freebies every now and then, on their "free mystery box when you spend points" promos.

Having said that, there's very little in these microtransactions that I want.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Aug 6, 2017, 3:13:59 AM
All of these look AMAZING!!
This is amazing. Bought a bunch — both because they are gorgeous, and because of transparency (didn't buy a single "random box" before).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info