The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

PLEASE release the Harbinger Supporter packs TODAY!! So I can give you guys the $60!!! PLEASEEEEE GGG :(
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Some interesting stuff here.
Can't open Chaos character effect preview btw: "This video does not exist."
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
im with you on that , refreshing the main page every half an hour or so waiting for it XD
Glacial Hammer Meta
still no way of getting any benefit from duplicates? if so im passing, sorry.
Ingame: ReExist
"
Some interesting stuff here.
Can't open Chaos character effect preview btw: "This video does not exist."

Thanks! That's fixed now.
"
PLEASE release the Harbinger Supporter packs TODAY!! So I can give you guys the $60!!! PLEASEEEEE GGG :(

THIS!!!
So you release the most badass expansion ever and you go on and release the coolest mystery box in the history of the game?!

Im in. I was hoping for Harbinger packs, but this is better! Im going for this.

Im starting to love this game as much as Dks.
Yeah... most of the rare and pretty much all of the common stuff... are trash, to me.
Don't want a single damn annoying hideout decoration, never have, which is what makes these boxes an utter waste of real money (at least, however, this time there are no consumable MTX's that ruined so many other boxes).

However, there are some very very nice looking MTX's there. Too bad they're so frightfully expensive. I'll just wait, because no matter how many boxes I bought I'd get one footprint and everything else would be... hideout crap.

And BTW... the gore portal... uhm... Yeah, nasty V, guys seriously... naaaasty V.

"

Im in. I was hoping for Harbinger packs,

Yeah, really. Blue/Black are fabulous colors for MTX... vastly better than virulent green or *gag* purple.
There are so many incredibly nice looking skill visuals in those Harb packs. Turquoise Righteous Fire, Flameblast, Flame Dash just to name a few.

And here's a suggestion for ya's GGG; Skill MTX:

Chaos (Black/Red) SRS Raven
Enlightened (White/Blue) SRS Falcon (dove)
Arc of Chaos (Black/Red) Arc
Celestial Ray (White/Blue) Scorching Ray
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Aug 5, 2017, 5:52:57 PM
P R O D U C T I O N V A L U E
I realise many things in development are not a zero sum game, but I can't help being disappointed you've finished the mystery boxes but not the supporter packs...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info