[3.0] 75% life regen-500k DPS-8.7k hp-reflect immune-LACERATE SLAYER

Before I got my 6 link i took out ruthless!
Your path of building link isn't working in the program. Can you post a new link? Also, what endgame bosses have you taken down with this build? Atziri? Uber Izaro?
Hey man, I tried the path of building link and it seemed to work fine! Are you sure you used the "import from pastebin" option? So far I have taken down atziri and uber izaro without any difficulties and that was with my 5 link and kondo's pride. I'm slowly working my way up maps and will update it once guardians are down.
Should I go for a Starkonja's head or a Devoto's Devotion?
for this particular build I think starkonjas is the better choice! Devoto's gives 6% increased attack speed, some chaos res and movement speed but 10% decreased phys dmg. For this build we move around with leap slam for the most part so speed is not very important and the 100 extra health and extra evasion (which means more armour) from starkonjas is pretty huge! But just like always in the end it is up to your preference!
"
Akebone wrote:
No offence man but this is the worst Lacerate build i saw in my life, 1. no faster attacks on lacerate makes it feel clunky and unusable also it kills your dps, 2. brutality , u cant convert phys to chaos so no Atziri flask and Sin's rebirth which is 30% of ur dmg:D, 3.˝Maim double dips your bleed˝ thats so usefull since bleed does fuck all, bleed a boss move away and ull see ur awesome bleed damage, u can go eat lunch take a nap come back and he still wont drop below 90%, u just use it so u can stick bloodlust in ur totem, melee dmg on full life gives u 10k more dps, ˝Reflect Immune˝ wow thats so imporant since using a chaos and rerroling a map once every 50 maps u roll phys reflect is just such a big expenditure:D Ill kill every boss in the game 3 times faster wtih my lacerate setup than you do with whatever u did here, and its not much of a league starter if you have to rely on someone smarter and more skilled than you to kill shaper for you to be able to get the sword:D

Slayer-lacerate is my favorite character and i am constantly browsing builds on the forums to refine something, change, so if you have something that can still improve my build based on Demi's FlyingPurplePeople build I will be very grateful for specific tips or skills in the tree and I see, Your slayer has 99lvl, so you know what's going on. I hope you share this information with me.
Made new character and already went up to 61 lvl with your guide.
I have a couple questions
1) I think inc aoe nodes on top left not so good so i want to make more DMG/attack speed build
Could this version be better in that case?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAAUtB3UJlg48EPAUIBRNFHEYkRrkG6ocdSFVIWAlvCmlL9cyCTWSOQ46UjwtPfxAoEWaRrdHflBHV1RYY14TXzlfP2FSYxdlTWebaGVqpWxGbydybHKpdO108Xaseu982YE6ggeDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qIj4qzivCMz49gkGyTqJd5mmqbLaknqZSuPrCrtfK3PryfvTa-p8CmwQfEgsT2xq7PftNv137Yvdl82sHbT9wn3D3fv-DD5FHqGO8O707yWvPd9kj3Mvjr_Ev9MP4K

2) What you using on last 4 link(boots)? I thought about Cast when damage taken + Vengeance + Arctic Armour + Increased Duration?
3) What do you think about those nodes? Do they worth even trying?? http://take.ms/mJIl8
http://take.ms/DccgW
Last edited by Fewwy on Aug 21, 2017, 10:12:02 AM
Hey man it is always fun to make the build your own! Your set up looks like it would work just fine! You will end with more damage and attack speed but less health. I used your tree and finished a level 91 version of it with what I think would be a nice progression for your passive set up.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQBAAUtB3UJlg48EPAUIBRNFHEYkRrkG6ocdSFVIWAlvCcgKaUs-y_XMgk1kjkOOlI64TwtPfxAoEWaRrdHfk3jUEdXVFhjXhNfOV8_YVJjF2VNZ5toZWqlbEZvJ3Jscql07XTxdqx673zZgTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaoiPiiKKs4rwjM-PYJBsk6iXeZpqmy2mV6knqZStja4-sKu18rc-vJ-9Nr6nwKbBB8SCxPbGrs9-02_Xfti92XzawdtP3CfcPd-_4MPkUelG6hjvDu9O8kHyRfJa8932SPcy-Ov8S_0w_gr-jw==

Now the reason I myself dont have a boot set up is because I use kaom's roots which don't have any sockets in them. A great final link set up could be a cast on damage taken immortal call increased duration and molten shell! That being said I think those extra links are where you can make the build your own or have some fun so try out many things and see what you like
Last edited by gnew95 on Aug 21, 2017, 10:42:12 AM
Moving slowly but steady :) lvl 70 now. Act9 boss died in 15-20 seconds without any problem. I tanked Merciless Isaro easily and get my third ascendancy points. Great Build! I Just Love it :D
Great to hear!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info