[3.0] 75% life regen-500k DPS-8.7k hp-reflect immune-LACERATE SLAYER

Hey just curious, I've been playing around with the build a little build and would love some feedback / answers. Thanks.

Why not capitalize on bleed, and make bleed 100% chance or higher than 90%?'
Why not Atziri's Disfavor over Starforge? (I personally love 2H Swords myself).
Lastly, with Atziri's Disfavor in mind, why not Cyclone since you can focus more on DPS instead of ATKSpeed.

Cheers!

Loving this build a lot btw.
It's gonna be my XBox build.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Nov 20, 2017, 10:15:40 AM
Hey there sorry for the super late reply I'm not playing this league too much anymore as I'm doing races just now!

So to answer what I can: with starforge it gives you some max life which is great as well as having some of the highest pure phys dmg in the game. As we are blood magic with pure phys dmg the high base dmg of the sword not only pumps up our dmg very nicely but also the bleed base damage. With atziri's disfavour the place where it shines is that it adds levels to gems and radius making builds whicch use wep radius (like cyclone) and auras very nice. In addition, starforge allows you to get another 20% increased radius making your lacerate range a bit nicer! The reason I almost always go for attack speed over damage is due to quality of life it provides. When you go damage often you will do slightly more dps however with attack speed you will leap slam faster, end you attacks faster to allow you to jump away from enemies and increase clear speed as you will only need so much damage. (If you went for cyclone you would probably have to change up some gear as movement speed now becomes much more important unlike with lacerate where you are either standing and shooting waves or leaping around at mach 2) Now the reason I don't go for 100% bleed chance is because it's unnecessary! against trash mobs you won't even need the bleed, and against bosses due to lacerates ability to hit twice in one skill and the ancestral War chief hitting as well you will very easily hit the 8 bleed cap even with only 50% chance to bleed. Even against shaper who reduced bleed duration to 2.5 seconds you will still easily hit cap. Overall for a pure phys build starforge is just about the best unique you can get! Hopefully this helps out!
Last edited by gnew95 on Nov 23, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info