[3.0] 75% life regen-500k DPS-8.7k hp-reflect immune-LACERATE SLAYER

Hey man thanks for the feedback I'll try to explain myself! So, with bleed damage you say it does no dps but to be honest this is untrue. at end game (without any flasks) it does around 6k dps per bleed. however you stack 8 of them so it does 56k dps. I think that is plenty of additional damage for an RT character. You say it needs faster attacks or else it is clunky. At 6 attacks per second (7 attacks with Perfect gear) it feels fine, but I can definitely see your point! If someone wants it throw it in :P.(as for a dps loss unless you are saying the chunkiness is the dps loss which i understand it is actually untrue. faster attacks does 16% Less damage then any other sup in the links) You also say that a lot of the damage comes from atziris flask etc. from ditching brutality and that's true!(However you still lose bleed damage whether you believe/care about that or not) I am a rather lazy player myself though and I hate changing gems (inc aoe for mapping to conc effect on bosses). If you are a flask man pop conc effect/inc aoe insead of brutality and you are fine. Saying who cares about reflect doesn't seem to make sense to me though. So what if you can roll the map to get rid of it? This build doesn't have to. Is it a huge benifit of the build? Not a massive deal but it's still a pro of the spec. Also saying what is the point of the build if I need an end game item to get it to work? That's like me saying every build that asks for shapers touch suck unless they have already killed shaper. Atziri's disfavour better have got it yourself or the build sucks lol :P At the moment I'm using kondo's and it works just fine! Finally you say you can do way more damage with your lacerate build. I believe it! But this build was designed to get you to over 8k hp and over 50% regen on rares. It's almost like saying I can out-damage your max block blade flurry gladiator with my blade flurry inquisitor. In the end though there are always tons of options for builds and skills this one is just mine. Thanks for the reply dude it's actually always good to hear back and forths on a build, usually ends up makin em better.
Last edited by gnew95 on Aug 8, 2017, 9:48:15 AM
I added a section on leveling!
Akebone, can you tell us what changues do you think is best for the build?, If you and all the people help, maybe we can get a nice good build ;)
Well if u want to improve it remove every single link except Lacerate and melee phys, every single bleed node on the tree cause they are out of the way and a waste of points go top left grab the area dmg scion life extra jewel slots, Now when i pop all my crap in combat i sit on 360k, and thats my lacerate tooltip not a dps calculation:D with 9.3k life and im not even using devotos i use a rare tri res 99 life Helmet:D i think that beats whatever this is on its worst day
Last edited by Akebone on Aug 11, 2017, 1:34:10 PM
How do you get 50% life reg??? I cant see anything related to that in the build pls help me i think im blind Oo
Hey man, sorry I didn't explain the healing! So without any enhancements leech gives 20% regen of your max life per second. Due to being a slayer and grabbing the right nodes on the tree we instead get 43% regen per second. Also because we are a slayer the leech does not end at full hp so it keeps chugging along! We also have over 7% life regen with boot enchants so it equates to over 50% life recovery per second all the time :)
Starforge wheww so costly , any other weapon suggestions?
I'm using kondo's pride just now myself!

One thing, I think the lesser God is wrong.
Because the God who gives reduces reflects the SOUL OF YOUUGUL.
I am sure?
Hey man I'm trying out your build, fun so far! I was curious which gems you would prioritize if you did not have a 6 link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info