Frequent and consistent lag spikes

I'm glad someone is out to discuss about it and not only myself is experiencing consistent lag, my character is near three digit deaths already and GGG seems not really care about latency problems anymore, a shame they can make good game but cannot make it a good gaming experience.

#GGGpleasefixthelatencyproblem
I started to play this game on 11th August on Japan server and my ping from Korea was 35. But I think on 17th
my ping suddenly grew up to 70(thought in dota2 it same as it was '35') and i have spikes every 2-3 second to 200-300 so it became unplayable. Please fix it as soon as possible.
New to poe and experiencing the same issue, Massive lag spikes causing death .

Please fix this and ill throw more money at you :)
Having the exact same issue with frequent lag spikes and freezes in some areas while other areas are playing fine. Started a couple of days ago. The amount of maps that have lag spikes are however in the majority, and the game is largely unplayable for me in its current state.
For me the Problems started with the 3.0.1 Update. Before it was pretty much fine. A few logoffs which I at that point thought were related to my network connection which was via mobile network. But now I have a fixed line again, ping to google ist absolutely fine and steady. Just those annoying lag spikes and disconnects and of course only Path of Exile seems to be affected. Normal internet connection and youtube are running fine and while the game is frozen and my character won't do anything but move, I can continue searching for the solutuion to the problem. Haha... And half a day later it suddenly works well for 1 to 2 hours until the problem suddenly starts to reappear.
It is terribly annoying.
Last edited by Crazy_Kate on Aug 20, 2017, 8:31:56 AM
Played the game since open beta and never experienced lag spikes until 3.0. Lets hope they know about the issue and are looking into it. Right now the game is pretty much unplayable in higher tier maps with huge mob density.

GGG Please there are 12 pages of people complaining about it. Just say something.
Same problem! Please fix the damn server/network... your game!
Same here, I can't play with this lag ofc.
This starded Friday 18-08-2017
im getting the same thing, but in a different manor

this is me in my burned lair of the hydra

this is me in my hideout

this is me in a random map.

in all images i am standing still, doing absolutely nothing... but some zones just lag .. regardless of what i do..

Thank you for taking this serious ggg!
Last edited by orlanowich on Aug 20, 2017, 6:04:52 PM
I think I found the problem (at least in my end), the lag spike happens when im buffering a video on youtube or even a music in spotify. I really doubt music streaming is taking that much of a toll on my internet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info