Constant disconnects when loading zones

second the op
"An unexpected disconnection occurred" at literally every loading screen. Game is completely unplayable
same thing as the others, completely unplayable...
"
Monfy wrote:
"An unexpected disconnection occurred" at literally every loading screen. Game is completely unplayable
First step for GGG should be to remove 'unexpected' from error message.^^

Think I voluntarily let this weekend's Stash Tab Sales Special pass by, as I don't see any need for more stash space, at least not for this league.

3.0 went quite ok, DX11 being unplayable with DX9 just laggy as hell, usually first login trashed for 'invalid/timed out authentication', who cares. But 3.0.0C made it final/fatal. Startup sequence freezes each and every attempt, not even making it to login screen. Ran packcheck with sth. like 'Done - all file hashes in synch', renamed content file and reinstalled, nothing changed. BTW why the f*ck space allocation for some sh*tty 9Gig is taking ages on a freshly defragmented hdd with 1TB(++) free, do they allocate in 4(8)k chunks?

Opened Ticket at techsupport, but I don't put too much hope into fast solution finding as these guys (and girls) are supposedly still drowning in 3.0 ticket, far from reaching 3.0.0C ones, if tickets are queued up by time of arrival.

Hope U enjoy a formerly nice game!

PS
Sry, English's not my native language.
Still having this issue on the Australia gateway. It definitely looks like a server issue.

Firstly, the issue becomes more severe during peak gaming hours. Weekday mornings I can make some reliable progress, only having to redo every 5th zone or so. But in the evenings I disconnect at least half the time, making it very difficult if not impossible to progress across zones without waypoints in them.

Secondly, there seems to be a server-side delay shortly before these "unexpected disconnections". After my system successfully loads a zone's assets it has to wait for the server's confirmation to let me control my character, but if the confirmation never comes it eventually results in an "unexpected disconnection".

I haven't started mapping yet, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be fun if you frequently disconnect after consuming a map portal.
bump.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
Guys, i solved the issue. I had all the problems you guys mentioning. Disconnecting everytime i change an instance.
i tried all the different graphic settings - nothing worked.

Then I got an SSD and everything worked smoothly. no crashes fast loading speed.

So guys i guess its time to upgrade our old and dusty HDD if we wanna keep playing POE
mister..

Here are people with the newest i7 things, pcs worth minimum 1k euro..

Then change GGG minimum req. for this game.
Please can you do somethin with it staff ? its unveiable that so many people have this issue and still nobody from staff doesnt cares more than week. i really enjoy this game but this is horrible. i want to play it but after 3 crashes i rage quit after couple of minutes. Only thing what helped me is

!CHANGE THE GATEWAY! when you enter the game and you will see the difference between the crashes when its peak time there are lot of them but if you are plaing during night time its more ok or even in early mornin

Please start do somethin but this not effect some guy with lower specs but most of the players becasue its ping or sever issue. i think quad core AMD is ok for this game and iam not going to buy a new one only beacuse of bad severs. Poe for me was a best game till now :(
Same thing, just started today.

Disconnected

Failed to connect to Instance. Wtf

Last edited by Mitch420 on Aug 13, 2017, 2:09:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info