[3.0] Blade Vortex Still Effective,5 Links Shaper Down (Video)

"
romulopina wrote:
can you share your PoB code with the kaoms version?

5 links:
https://pastebin.com/36gnTV5J
I'm using this build as starter character in Harbinger League, it's clearspeed and budget is perfect for me (except for Kaoms, but eventually i'll grab one) as I don't have a lot of spare time to play and wanted something out of the eternal Cyclone meta.

I'm currently lvl70 and just beat act10 yesterday, having a lot of fun, ty OP!
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
I'm using this build as starter character in Harbinger League, it's clearspeed and budget is perfect for me (except for Kaoms, but eventually i'll grab one) as I don't have a lot of spare time to play and wanted something out of the eternal Cyclone meta.

I'm currently lvl70 and just beat act10 yesterday, having a lot of fun, ty OP!

Just throwing this out there, unless you're going shaper/uber atziri, the kaom's isn't needed for more than QoL unless you intend to be doing multi(>3) damage mod t16's.

Without kaom's I have ~6.4k life and can Facetank everything mino+chimera do(Even got balanced res to get 3x benefits from Wise oak).

Although the kaoms IS nothing to joke about, its very strong in its own right. Allowing you do do any mods on t16's thanks to the 7.9k life pool
Last edited by djfang on Aug 30, 2017, 4:07:33 PM
I have a very exciting piece of news for you,i have finished my second build ->Berserker Spectral Throw/Molten Strike,looking here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1984028
Would this build work well if I were to use the original (non pastebin) version except with a belly instead of kaoms?
"
NewbHunter wrote:
Would this build work well if I were to use the original (non pastebin) version except with a belly instead of kaoms?

still work
Where are you getting life leech from?
why not used CastOnDmgTaken ImmortalCall
it is a mistake.
sorry for my english.
Last edited by farranda on Oct 11, 2017, 6:18:04 PM
I would love to see a 3.1 update to this build since they're moving Vaal Pact down south on the tree. I would really like this to be my first BV build.
So, i took a break for a long time in PoE, i'd like to see opinion about this build now as league start in upcoming league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info