[3.0] Blade Vortex Still Effective,5 Links Shaper Down (Video)

"
Jacobyk wrote:
liking the build so far but only have 4.5k hp at lvl 73 is that normal ish?

i think 5k hp without Kaom's Heart at lvl 73 is normal,if you pick 180% inc life from tree
"
sawadeka wrote:
"
Jacobyk wrote:

i think 5k hp without Kaom's Heart at lvl 73 is normal,if you pick 180% inc life from tree

okay thank you
Also what pantheon points would you recommend?
"
EvilRaz wrote:
Also what pantheon points would you recommend?

I am inclined to Soul of Solaris and Soul of Gruthkul
"
Jacobyk wrote:
"
sawadeka wrote:
"
Jacobyk wrote:

okay thank you

thank you for trying it
Which Ascendacy do you think is better? Can this work on a raider or something else?
"
Chimeling wrote:
Which Ascendacy do you think is better? Can this work on a raider or something else?

Berserker has an advantage of life leech, this build can also work on other classes if you have a 6 links staff,one more link for Life Leech Support,raider is also very good
Last edited by sawadeka on Aug 9, 2017, 8:40:12 AM
running it as an inquisitor. drop hatred and grab blasphemy warlords and spec into vaal pact and you don't have to worry about life other than getting one shot.
For map with NO elemental or physical reflect damage , what gem would you recommend?

Vortex, controlled destruction, elemental focus, physical to lighting and increased area effect

or

Vortex, controlled destruction, Added chaos damage, arcane surge and increased area effect?
For map with NO elemental or physical reflect damage , what gem would you recommend?

Vortex, controlled destruction, elemental focus, physical to lighting and increased area effect

or

Vortex, controlled destruction, Added chaos damage, arcane surge and increased area effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info