[3.0] Blade Vortex Still Effective,5 Links Shaper Down (Video)

What weapons would u suggest before hitting 68 for the unique staff? I'm currently using

Also why hrimsorrow and now hrimburn?(is it because of elemental overload)

Also I got two
for some new weapons.
Last edited by Sandcastle on Aug 21, 2017, 8:31:57 AM
"
Sandcastle wrote:
Also why hrimsorrow and now hrimburn?(is it because of elemental overload)

Also I got two
for some new weapons.

you can choice Reverberation Rod at 24 lvl,hrimsorrow is enough
Last edited by sawadeka on Aug 21, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
Hey there OP I've got a question on the build. I've been playing Blade Vortex with a Judgement staff since level 68 and have been having a great time. The only issue I've been having is random bosses 1 shotting me and was wondering if you could tell me why? I'm not sure if it's down to my gear/build or that I just need to learn each boss better.

For example I'd been face tanking the boss' damage for a while, using Decoy Totem, Enduring Cry and Atziri's Promise Flask when ever on cooldown and suddenly I'm dead.

This is my code: https://pastebin.com/dkxywEUd

I would appreciate it if you'd help, thanks!
"
Ejay424 wrote:
Hey there OP I've got a question on the build. I've been playing Blade Vortex with a Judgement staff since level 68 and have been having a great time. The only issue I've been having is random bosses 1 shotting me and was wondering if you could tell me why? I'm not sure if it's down to my gear/build or that I just need to learn each boss better.

For example I'd been face tanking the boss' damage for a while, using Decoy Totem, Enduring Cry and Atziri's Promise Flask when ever on cooldown and suddenly I'm dead.

This is my code: https://pastebin.com/dkxywEUd

I would appreciate it if you'd help, thanks!

i think you need 1 flask for Remove Freeze,boss can't always kill you just 1 shot if you have 5.8K life,maybe several hit by a short time,the key thing here is that you've taken a Savage hit so you can't leech life for survive,instead of always depending on Decoy Totem,use Arctic Armour,abandon Herald of Ash,keep 10 blades at least when you face boss.
Last edited by sawadeka on Aug 22, 2017, 7:14:20 PM
"
i think you need 1 flask for Remove Freeze,boss can't always kill you just 1 shot if you have 5.8K life,maybe several hit by a short time,the key thing here is that you've taken a Savage hit so you can't leech life for survive,instead of always depending on Decoy Totem,use Arctic Armour,abandon Herald of Ash,keep 10 blades at least when you face boss.

Thanks a lot of taking the time! I did every thing you said, apart from the Potion, and now it's going great! I'm able to do any boss now. Should I be able to do Uber Atziri now with 6k hp?
lol can you explain me why using the 10% reduced maximum life on those rings? range is 5-10 and more %5 life is awesome, 10% in this case.
"
Ejay424 wrote:
"

Thanks a lot of taking the time! I did every thing you said, apart from the Potion, and now it's going great! I'm able to do any boss now. Should I be able to do Uber Atziri now with 6k hp?

just do it,that's not a problem at all
"
romulopina wrote:
lol can you explain me why using the 10% reduced maximum life on those rings? range is 5-10 and more %5 life is awesome, 10% in this case.

5% reduced is better
can you share your PoB code with the kaoms version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info